The message

In the morning you got up and practically ran down stairs because you were so hungry, when you walked into the kitchen then you get out something's to cook pancakes with, and while you were cooking, you even burned yourself while thinking about the kiss you gave Jack, even thinking about it makes you blush.

*Time skip*

When you were done making pancakes, you grabbed a bag of chocolate then mixed them into one of the pancakes, obviously that pancake was for Jack. When you were done spreading chocolate all over Jack's smooth, and steaming pancake, you went upstairs to get Jane and Jack. You knocked on jane's door, then she answered with a simple but sweet, "who is it?"

"It's (Y/N)."

"Oh, come in!"

As you walked in, you saw that the room was well decorated, and it didn't have very many colors in it but, the room looked beautiful, there was black everywhere, and even all the clothing in her closet were black.

"Hey Jane, it's time for breakfast."

"Okay I'll be down in a minute."

You walked over to jack's room, then you knocked on his door, he didn't answer, you then decided to open the door. When you were in his room, you saw that it was covered in candy rappers, and there was barely any sunlight coming threw the window, then you looked to your right to see Jack sleeping on his bed, you weren't quite sure where your sister, and jack were getting all of this stuff, and I don't think you want to know. You walked over to Jack, you noticed that he didn't have a shirt on, and you blushed a noticeable deep red color, you bended down, then you poked his cheek.

A few seconds later you yelped, because Jack grabbed your arm and brought you into a tight embrace, then he chuckled a little bit seeing you blush a deep shade of red, you were blushing so much that you would have thought your head was on fire. A minute later you told Jack that breakfast was ready, he looked at you, then he frowned and said, "Aww, I wanted our little hug to last longer."

You blushed then Jack let go, then you kissed him on the cheek, he then sat on the side of his bed just processing what just happened, then you walked out of the room to be greeted by Jane walking out of hers.

The both of you walked down the stairs and walked into the dining room, to be greeted my the smell of pancakes, then the both of you ate away, then Jack came down with a shirt on this time. He sat down and ate his chocolate covered pancake, then he was done within a minute.

"The pancakes tasted amazing, blossom!" He speaked with so much enthusiasm, then your phone started to buzz, you looked at the text, and it said something that you never thought you would be receiving.

"your next b*tch!"