...You cried

You yawned when you woke up, you looked to your right to see Jack laying next to you, you blushed a little as you looked at his face.

After a few minutes, you got up and slowly walked over to the door, and quietly opened it, you walked out and closed the door.

You walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, you got out some plates, and then you opened the cabinet underneath the sink and grabbed some dog food, you then put the dog food in a bowl and placed it on a small table you had in your house.

You then made some egg, sausage, and biscuit sandwiches, and placed them on the table.

You went upstairs and woke Jane up and told her that her food was done. Then you went back downstairs into the kitchen and got a bowl then filled it with candy.

You placed the bowl on the table, then you walked back upstairs to see if Jack was up.

When you reached his room, you opened the door slightly, then you looked over at his desk to see he was up and experimenting on some candy you thought he made.

You walked up to him and hugged him from behind and said, "Hey, breakfast is ready."

"Okay, gumdrop, I'll be down stairs in a minute."

You let go of him and walked out of the room, then you walked down stairs and ate your food, with Jane sitting across from you.

You finished eating your food, then you went to your room to get dressed.

*Time skip*

You were dressed and ready to go to the funeral.

You put a note on the door, then you left the house and started your long drive to the funeral home in the next town.

When you got there, you were met with the sight of your 'mother' crying, and your 'father' comforting her.

When they saw you, you walked over to them and hugged the both of them.

They then grabbed your hand and led you to a closed casket, your 'mother' squeezed your hand, and your 'father' continued to hug you.

You started to cry, your body felt like it was drowning in an ocean of tears.

You just stood there crying, all day.