Oblivious love

You stared at the text message, then you started to breath heavily. You got up, then you walked over to the stairs, to get ready for work, you were a little bit frightened to go to work because of the message, but in the end, you were in your car staring at the hospital. You walked out of your car then locked it, you then walked up to the hospital to be greeted by that a**hole Ash. He looked at you in a way that sent shivers down your spine, you walked past him into the staff lounge, then you quickly got changed in the bathroom, then you walked out into the staff lounge to see Ash standing by the door... blocking it. You stared at him, then he smirked.

"If you want out, you have to give me a kiss."

You looked at him in disgust, then you turned around to use the emergency exit, he grabbed your hand and forced you to turn around, then he pulled your waist closet to him, and as you were trying to pull away from him, he was levitating in the air, then you heard a sharp ear piercing scream come from Ash, you look at him to see his stomach was being torn open, your eyes widened, then you heard a hoarse cackle, you close your eyes, scared about what you would see, then you felt a hand on your chin, you slowly open your eyes to see Jack, you blushed, you were so focused on Jack that you didn't even notice your surroundings, then, you felt a pair of lips on yours, you looked at Jack, then your face turned a hot fire red, Jack noticed this then smirked a little bit, then you looked at his face to see that he had a light shade of grey blush on his face. Then jack released you for air, you looked at the clock then noticed that it was time for your shift. Jack looked at the clock then back at you, then he said, " I'll leave you to do your work." He looked at the ground sadly as he slowly disappeared, then you blushes like crazy because that was the second kiss that you have had with Jack. You ignored your surroundings because you were so shocked that Jack had kissed you, because the first time, you kissed him. You walk out of the staff lounge then you walked over to the stairs to go to Henry's room, when you were at his room you knocked on the door then you heard a "come in."

You opened the door to see Henry, then you walked over to him and started to check on his IVs, then his pulse. After you were done you asked Henry if he wanted anything, Henry looked at you then said, "Yeah, can you call my parents for me?"

You looked at him wondering why he would need to call his parents, then You told him You would be right back with the phone, You walked down to the lobby to grab a phone, then on your way back to Henry's room, You saw that his door was open, then You ran into his room to see that he was perfectly fine, then let out a sigh of relief.