Where are we going

You sat in the kitchen waiting for Jane or Jack to enter, then you were startled by the sound of feet tapping on the floor, walking into the kitchen, you look up to see Jane. She sat down right next to you, then she started to eat her food, she also had a angry vibe come off of her, so you tried your best not to make her more angry then she already was.

You silently got up, then you went to your new room, you were finally happy that you moved out, you didn't have enough money recently. Then, out of nowhere you have enough money to leave your parent's house. When you walked into your bedroom, you opened you closet, and pulled out a box, it had pictures of your parents before, well, you know.

After you were ready for bed, you walked over to the door and turned the lights off, then you went to you bed to lay there, thing about all the reasons why Jane could be mad, because she seemed pretty happy until she stopped to talk to Jack.

Your eyes were growing heavy, and the last thing you saw was a female figure kiss your forehead, then they told you goodnight, then you drifted off to sleep.

DREAM

You were walking down the street to look for something you lost. You looked everywhere until you then looked right next to the neighbor's house across the street, you kneel down, then pick up your lost Notebook.

DREAM ENDS

Slowly opening your eyes, you see Jack standing in the door frame, he then jump on top of you then said, " Wake up! We're going somewhere fun!"

You get up to see jack smiling, he always made you smile, then you smiled back, then you saw a visible grey blush on his face. Your face turned a light shade of pink. You tell Jack to get out so you could get dressed, then you turn around to get your clothes for the day, you were wondering where Jack would take you, but you would have to wait to find out.