Chapter 40- Just Talk to Him

Katniss pov

It's been a week. Annie's just lies in bed. So does Finnick. After Annie told me what had happened I had driven her home and drove straight to Finnick's house, ready to bite his head off.

I had found Peeta in Finnick's room as well. I had started to yell at Finnick before Peeta dragged me out of his bedroom and explained from Finnick's side of the story.

I told annie a couple of days ago that i believed Finnick and that Annie should here his side of the story, becuase it was believable and if she just say how Finnick was holding up she would understand. She didnt understand though. Annie screamed at me untill i got out every word she said had a curse word next to it

I take a deep breath before entering her room. It's really disgusting. dirty bras and undies on the floor either covered in tissues or covered in rubbish.

Annie herself is worse. A mob of abnormal greasy hair, mascara lines stained on her cheeks, red face, tear stains and worst of all she's really skinny like she hasn't eaten any of the food the girls have been taking turns on making for her. I push open her window before talking a seat on the old rocking chiar

"Hey Annie," I say, using he only conversation starter i could think of

Annie barley glances my way "Go back to Finnick. You obviously like him more"

I sigh suddenly angry "That is not fair Annie! And you know it."

"I thought i told you to go away. I'm not our 'BFF' anymore ou cant just come in hear and expect me to listen to your attemps to get me to talk to Him.

"No i cant just 'come in here' and expect you to listen. But i can still talk and although you make it look like your not listening i know that you would be" I say then as Annie attempts to talk i quickly start talking again "Annie you need to look at yourself. You look disgusting and your turning into something your not. A 'beast'. Your letting this thing you have with Finnick rip you apart. Soon you'll be a shell and the group although will never stop caring, we will stop trying. You are so against the thought of talking to Finnick that you have become blinded by selfishness. Have you even noticed when us girls have tried to clean before you kick us out or when we spend our days making your breakfast, lunch and dinner and have you even eaten most of it. No. Like i said soon i wont wake up at 5 in the morning to come here. I will go to Prom in two days with the love of my life and start to have my life back. While you and finnick will be shut in your rooms crying and feeling sorry for yourself. And when you finally stop and think you will have no one. You have already pushed me away dont go pushing others away too. Just talk to FInnick, listen to his story and forgive. Because everyone makes mistakes Annie and Finnick made one hell of one. And i am starting to like Finnick better Annie, because he wont push me away. I play video games with him and yesterday i managed to get him out for lunch with the guys and Johanna. It seems as though you have ordered the girls t stop talking to me i have been hanging around with johanna and she is becoming my new best friend. Swing by my house once you have found it in you to forgive everyone, i will be waiting. But not forever."

I finish my lecture standing up with my face red and a few tears on my cheeks. "Goodbye" With that i make a quick get away bye exiting through the window.

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

Hey guys. i know its been ages since i last updated and its really small but i did continue on after the goodbye but it just went a bit haywire. So the next chapter is prom. exited?. Lots of drama to come. Its topped with promising long chapters and spit into two parts. Romance will be blossoming and their will be some breakups.
Please comment and vote

-Sarah