Chapter 31- 10,000 tissues

Katniss pov

It's been 3 weeks. Her funeral is tomorrow. Her door to her bedroom is locked so I can't get in. which is good since I would just stain everything with my tears. I just miss her so much.

I have resulted to calling Her her. Because her name just makes me cry.

I sit, staring at my untouched plate of spaghetti. Although I'm hungry my brain keeps scanning over Prim's will. We hadn't even known she made one until a guy came two dad ago.

She left me her book collection. Teddy bear collection and money. There was a note with the will too.

To.......

If your reading this I am probably dead. I don't know who this is but whoever you are I must love you. IF it's you katniss. I just want you to know that I love you and mum and Plutarch so very much.

Love Primrose

I have the letter on my dirty tear stained bed, along with my 10,000 tissues.

I don't want to eat anything so I wrap up my food and put it into the fridge to save food. Although it doesn't matter as Plutarch is so loaded a bowel of spaghetti is nothing.

I wonder back upstairs and walk jnto my room. I take one glance at my bed and blink a few times. All the tissues have gone and have been replaced by a pretty box.

Surprised I walk over and read the note.

Hey Sweetheart.

I bought you something when I went shopping with aAnnie

Love Glimmer xoxoxo

I open the box and take out a beautiful dress. It's back with spaghetti straps and has sparkles at the top.

A new dress for the funeral. Maybe that can lead to a new beginning after the funeral?