chapter 17- First night

Katniss POV

Were on our way to find where we are staying in new york our first stop. Plutarch booked us into a rich hotell in one of the skyscrapers.

"There it is. the plaza hotel" Finnick pionts out.

"Finaly" Peeta say and turns into the driveway

Annie is asleep so i carefully wake herup

"Annie" i say shaking her slightly. She opens her eyes and yawns

'"Are we here?" She asks streching out

"Yep!" I say popping the 'p'

"Ill go check in" I offer opening the car door

I walk into teh super rich hotel and over to the front desk

"Hello how may i help you?" the reseptionist asks

"Um im hear to check in" I say

"whats your name?" She aks

"Everdeen, but it might be in heavonsbee" i say

the girl starts typing prints something out then takes out two room keys "Okay, we have two of the sweets booked in Heavonsbee. Have a nice day" Then shes back to typing on her macbook

"Thanks" i mummble and head towards the front door, where the otehrs are standing with tehe suitcases.

"come on."  isay waving my hand a them, i satrt towards teh elevator.

The otehrs follow and we stack int oteh elevator. When we sought out who has what room, Peeta and i end up shairing sweet number 8. As Peeta unlocks the door and opens it i gasp. "Its soo...Rich" i say walking in.

Peeta laughs, and looks around. Theres a big queen sized bed in the middle, a goodsized table next to teh small but kitchen, and then theres the luxery bathroom with a huge bath and shower. Theres a balcony over looking the rest of new york.

"Im so tired" I say setting down my bag and going thourgh it to find my pjs. I quickly undress and put them on. I notice that peeta didnt look down at all, he just was looking at my face. He's so sweet.

i climb into bed and close my eyes. I Open them a little when i hear clothes getting taken off. Peeta hasnt got anytop on as he crawls into bed beside me and wraps his arms around me "Goodnight sweety" he whispers kissing my head.

Hey guys i think i am going to start a book about what happens after mocking jay. Oppinions?

-Sarah