Chapter 22- pool and something else

Katniss Pov

We've been in Chicago for 2 days now. today we organized to go down to the amazing hotel pool until lunch.

I pull on my green bikini and grab a towel. Peeta ad the others are already down at the pool.

I take the stairs and take ten on three at a time, and sprint across the lobby towards the indoor pool.

I spot the others stuff on the chairs ad dump my towel and kick off my flip flops.

"Hey Katniss read for a dip"

Finnick,s voice sad from behind me scaring me

If you touch me you will regret it......"

I warn

Finnick just smirks and picks me up over his shoulder

I smack his shoulder and scream at him to let me go. Finnick lets my legs go for a second and I somehow escape and shove him into the pool instead.

"Bitch" he mumbles brushing his hair out if his eyes, and I just smile.

-Katniss-

After a few hours we all walk from the pool and to the lobby. I press the elevator button and we wait for the elevator to arrive. When it does we all walk inside and Peeta press the button. We arrive at our floor.

"We'll see you in about two house in the lobby?" Finnick asks.

"Yeah, we're just going to get ready and stuff", Peeta says

. "Yeah I need a shower", Annie says as she smells her hair and frown. Finnick laughs and puts he's arm around her shoulder. They walk towards their room and Peeta and I walk towards our room. Peeta open the door and let me walk I'm before him.

"There you go my fine lady", he say and bow silly. I giggle and walk inside the room.

"You're such a gentleman baby", I laugh when he comes inside after me. He laughs and walks up to me

"Well I want to be good enough for my beautiful girlfriend", he says and I lock my arms around he's neck.

"You are", I say and press my lips not his. He puts his hands onto my butt and lips me up. I lock my arms around his waist and we walks over to the bed and puts me down on my back before he leans down over me and starts kissing me again.

I pull him down over me and roll him over onto his back. I kiss Peeta on his neck, and he starts to moan. Do I want to continue this? Am I ready for what I think is about to happen? I think I am, I mean I'm old enough, and I love him more then anything else. Everything with Peeta feels so right. Okay I don't think I'm ready, I know I'm ready.

......

"I love you so much Katniss Everdeen, you're the queen of my heart", Peeta says and kisses me.

He walks into the bathroom and we take a shower together.

After we've showered we get dressed and hurries down to the lobby where Annie and Finnick waits.

"Hey sorry we're late guys", I say as I try to catch my breath from running.

"What did you two do?" Finnick asks slyly.

Hey guys if you read that and didnt like it i warned you, but its all thanks to josephinemichellec for writting it.]

-sarah