Chapter 5- Miss Effie, Cato and the dare

Peeta's Pov

Amazing. That just about sums up Katniss. Her looks, her personality, her body... I...I... I think I'm on the verge of drooling.

When we walks down the stairs in the bikini I accidentally sigh. Cato kicks me from across the circle and I look innocently at him.

He raises an eyebrow which just proves that he heard me. Of course he did. Well at least Finnick didn't hear me. Wait, by the look on his face he did. It seems as though everyone in the group heard me besides Katniss.

Marvel nudges me knee and only then I notice Katniss walking my way. I sit shocked as she lowers herself on my lap, embarrassed.

"I am so Sorry" Katniss whispers looking into my eyes.

"Don't be," I say causally "I really don't mind"

Se looks at me a while longer probably deciding whether or not i was lying.

"Katniss and Peeta sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage..." Cato and Finnick sing

"Oh shut up," Clove yells and puts her had over Cato's mouth "You to are such Children"

Cato slouches before a mischievous glint forms in his eye.

"Ewwww!," Clove screams and snatches her hand away from Cato's mouth "He licked me!"

We all laugh, even Katniss who is still very embarrassed. At least all of the attention isn't in her anymore.

Finally once the laughter has died down and Clove has made sure to have wiped all of Cato's slobber onto is leg, Katniss spins the bottle.

Somehow the bottle stops facing us.

"Who takes the dare?" Katniss asks to no one in particular

"Peeta, der. You can't dare yourself" Glimmer states.

"Oh," Katniss mumbles her cheeks burning "Right"

I am quick to defend her "She might of thought that she had to spin again"

"Good point," Finnick says "Now hurry up"

Katniss looks at me "I dare you to lick Finnick's armpit"

I die inside "Hell no, I would die. Just smelling it from a distance would kill you"

"Hey!" Finnick says

"Oh sweetie it's true," Annie says and Finnick looks sad "But I still love you"

Finnick smiles and kisses her.

"If you don't do it you need to take of some clothing" Marvel says and I shrug. No big feel right. Wrong. Katniss is sitting on my lap.

If I take off my shirt she might think that I have no abs. Stop it Peeta. Girls don't even think about that stuff. Do they?

I pull of my shirt in one motion careful not to hit katniss with my arms. "There," I say "my turn"

I spin the bottle Just with his luck, the Bottle stops the tip facing Cato. Hah. Suck. I've been thinking of dares since the start and have a really good one.

"Truth or dare?" I ask him. Please say dare. Don't be a chicken.

"Daare?" He says

"I dare you to run over the road were Miss Effie lives, and pretend to have had a major break up. explain everything to her crying and ask for advise," I say "Then pretend like nothing happened, kiss her on the lips and run off"

5 minutes later

A humiliated Cato rings Miss Effie's door bell. after 3 minutes she opens the door with her hair in a towel.

"Oh Cato dear. what brings you here so late at night. if you need some help for your home work. you can see me at much time tomorrow at school." She says kindly, but obviously annoyed that her student was knocking at her front door late at nigh.

Cato falls against the door frame, fake Sobbing my girlfriend broke up with me" He says

We all crack up laughing, and Cato just 'cries' heaver.

"Oh, um... there there" Effie says patting his shoulder.

"She called me over to the park, I I thought she was doing something special because its our anniversary today, but he dumped me! what should I do!" he sobs engulfing Miss Effie in a hug.

Surprised Miss Effie tries her best to comfort him " don't worry. you'll get over it. It's her loss not yours"

Then as planed, Cato stops sobbing and kisses Miss Effie on the lips.

"Bye thanks for the advise," He calls. already running down the street "It was just a dare" and out of sight.

Miss Effie shakes her head "Teenagers" She closes the door.

We al go back inside and start to pick out a movie when, Cato comes in laughing his head off.

"I hate you Peeta!" he says sitting down "what happened to our bromance?"

"I'm sorry but I was cheating on you for Finnick" I joke

"And I was cheating on you for Clove" He says and they start to make out. I ignore it though and look at the chosen movie. Caption America. Cool, I love that movie.

We all settle on the couch and I end up sitting with Katniss on the love seat. 'I wonder how?'.

We watch movies until one o'clock in the morning and decide to go to sleep. The girls go up stairs to change while we stay downstairs.

"Someone has a crush on Katniss" Marvel teases

"Shut up!"

"ohh, feisty" Finnick says

"I said shut up" I say and start to walk upstairs "in going to the toilet"

I pass the girls on the way and Katniss blushes. I look down once she's gone at my boxer shorts. Dod I just make her blush?

Anyway I do my business, wash my hands and walk back down the stairs. I crawl into my sleeping bag which what a guess. Is next to Katniss's. Again, 'I wonder?'

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

Hey guys. Wats up?. anything new? Please if your reading this follow me and remember to vote. I haven't got much to say so ill just leave you with I joke I found from the Internet. It's about divergent so if you haven't seen of read it you won't get it. Sorry :/ The joke isn't the exact version cause Its just from memory but the context is the same. did I use that word correctly. Context? Or is it content?

Christina- so tris, like any hot boys yet

Tris- I have four in mind

*does mental face palm*

-Sarah
xoxoxo