Chapter 4- To be early, is to be on time...

Katniss Pov

I sit at the bottom stairs with my bag, waiting for Peeta's arrival. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and shuffle over more to the left side. It's Mum. Suprisingly she sits down next to me.

"The offers still running" She says.

I smile "I know, but it would be rude to have gone when my ride comes"

Mum laughs "Well, its glad to see that to have a kind heart under all of that thick skin"

I smile and laugh "have fun at work"

Mum stands and rattles her keys "Will do"

"Bye Mum" I say

"Bye"

She exits through the door and suddenly I feel extremely lonely. Prim is in her room and Frankly i don't care where Plutarch is.

I glance at the clock on the wall which reads 6:23pm. I sigh and when I'm about to take out my phone, a car beeps its horn from out the front Peeta.

I quickly swing my bag over my shoulder and race through the door. I jump into the passengers side of his

"Hey" Peeta says

"Your early," I tease "Just couldn't wait to see me could you?'

Peeta laughs "As my English teacher always says 'To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late'"

"Who's your English teacher?" I ask

"Ms Stolhom" Peeta groans "and she is such a bitch"

"Sucker" I smile "well now were late so get driving"

Peeta nods and pushes his foot on the accelerator.

Half way through the trip, 'move' by little mix comes on and I can't help myself

"Hey baby tell me your name I gotta fever for ya, I just can't explain" I sing doing little dance moves.

For the rest of the way to Cloves me and Peeta sing along stupidly to all the songs that play.

-----

I open the front door to Clove's house and straight away I am engulfed in a hug from Annie. I stumble back a little overwhelmed.

"Errr..." I say

"Annie's just a very friendly person" Cato says

" I can see that" I say trying to escape from her deadlock gasp. for someone so delicate looking she is super strong. Shes like a female hulk.

When I finally escape I dump my bag and sleeping bag next to everyone else's.

"What should we do?" Peeta asks as we all sit in a circle on the floor

"I know! Truth or dare!" Finnick yells jumping up to grab a empty beer bottle

We all sigh, but agree. "I'm spinning first!" Finnick announces when he sits down. Finnick spins the bottle way to fast, and about 3 minutes later it sops on Annie.

Annie groans a little "Come on!"

"Truth or da.."

"Dare"

" I dare you to... Play 7 minutes in heaven with me" Finn smiles happy with himself

"Phew easy as making you jealous!" she says stalking toward the Closet snickering.

Finnick scrambles behind Annie while the rest of us laugh at him.

*8 minutes later*

Annie spins the bottle and it lands on Marvel.

"Marvel truth or dare?" Annie asks leaning her head on Finnick's shoulder

"Truth!"

"Who was your first crush?"

"Glimmer, der. My first and last" Marvel says

"Your so sweet" Glimmer says and blows him a kiss from where she's sitting

Marvel spins the bottle and it lands on me. Great. Just great.

"Katniss truth or dare?" He asks

"Err...dare" i say although not knowing if it was a safe choice

"Um.. I dare you to change into a bikini and sit on the cutest boy for the rest of the game" Marvel says smirking.

"No way" I say

"If you don't do it then you have to take off a article of clothing" Clove informs

I stare at my hoodie and I'm about to take it off when I remember that I have on a bra underneath. Nothing else.

Holy shit!

"Okay I'll do it," I say "But Clove can I sit on your dog? He's a boy"

Everyone laughs "You'll kill him! Poor Alfie will be squashed"

"Alright fine ill sit on a actual boy. Clove where's your bedroom?' I say standing up

"Upstairs first door on the right" Clove says

"Thanks"

I quickly grab my bikini out of my bag and slowly walk up the stairs to waste time.

"Your still doing it even if its 3 o'clock in the morning" Finnick yells but I still don't quicken my pace. It will give me time I think about who I will sit on.

I follow the directions into Cloves bedroom. its pretty. Light Blue walls and pictures everywhere of her group of friends. I dress into the bikini.

Once dressed I walk out clutching my clothes to my chest and stand at the bottom of the stairs.

"Chop chop," Cato says "I want to finish this game before tomorrow"

"Oh shut up" I growl and taking a deep breath, I start walking towards the boy...

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

"WHERE IS THE PIZZA?!"

hey guys what did you think? Cliffhanger! it's not as good as other chapters but hey it's as best as I could do. I am watching the avengers and that's why I thought of the hulk. Iron man is my favorite because like super man is all like 'I must not let people see who I am' and batman a like 'Keep in the costume and no one shall no The location of the bat cave' and then there's Iron man and he's all 'Fuck this I'm Iron man. Here's my address. I live in the big building with my last inane written in lighted letters. Feel free to drop by as I leave the door open for all to come and load all there problems on me'

Q)who's your favorite superhero and why?

Please vote and comment! and can you please follow me?

-Sarah
Xoxoxo