18..

What in the actual fuck. I haven't been here six months and I've gone through two unforgettable experiences, and unforgettable in a bad way. When will I catch a break? I haven't had enough time to fully recover from the bank incident before I was taken hostage by a psycho path who was obsessed with Evan. Thankfully I was found alive and untouched. Athena's team bursted through that door and searched the basement for a door to let me out. Turns out there was a button on the wall on the opposite side of me that I could not see. All it took was one push and the glass door swung forward, allowing me to my freedom. If they hadn't found me when they had I probably would've lost my sanity.

According to Officer Thomas I wasn't even missing a full week. In my mind it felt like an entire month. That's what happens when you are left in a small glass prison with your thoughts. Alone in a tight space with nothing to do, only a makeshift bed and a stupid metal toilet in the corner. Usually victims who go missing for over 36 hours are presumed dead. I was gone for almost three days and luckily my abductor wasn't a serial killer. At least I don't think so. Who knows what would've happened if they never found out where she lived. I'm not sure how they pieced everything together and found me. What matters is that they did.

"I want to see Buck" were the first words to come out my mouth when I stepped out the small one floored shabby piece of shit my abductor lived in. All I could think about was the date my abductor; whose name turned out to be Jackie, was telling me about. I was worried about her hurting him. Officer Thomas was reluctant at first at my request to be taken to see Buck. Somehow I managed to convince him to call Athena and let me speak to her.

"There's too much going on right now, you need to give a statement and then we need to worry about getting you home safely. You've been through a lot in the past month"

"I don't care about that right now all I want is to make sure Buck is okay! She was talking about a date-"

"Yeah I know, we interrupted it."

"Did you arrest her?? And Buck is he fine?"

Athena is quiet on the other line and the silence makes me more anxious.

"Athena!"

"Stella listen..." her words cause my heart to stop. This doesn't sound good.

"Where is Buck?" I push. "Tell me. Did she do something to him?" My thumb sits in between my teeth, my nerves a mess right now. Athena is upsetting me. I know she's hiding something from me I just wish she'd spit it out.

I hear her let out a long sigh. The tone in her voice shifts, it sounds like she's holding back tears.

"He's been shot... it's not looking so great right now." A sniffle. The phone slides off the side of my face. Officer Thomas furrows his eyebrows.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Take me to the hospital, now." I demand the heavy weight man.

"Those weren't the sergeants orders"
"I don't care! Take me to the hospital now or I will take myself." My thumb presses the red button on the screen, Athena's voice no longer audible. I hand the officer back his phone.

"So what is it going to be? Are you going to take me or will I have to walk myself?" My eyes are burning but I don't want to cry in front of anyone right now.

He hesitates before looking around the scene. Officer Thomas calls over a short blonde woman.

"Have someone drive her to the hospital-"

"Griffith" I interrupt. I don't have to ask where Buck has been taken to because everyone knows Griffith is the best hospital in Los Angeles. He has to be there.