27.

Victor stays put by the entrance besides Dr. May who looks around the room. She clears her throat.

"She isn't aware that she is pregnant. It happens a lot especially within the first few months." Dr. May speaks with a a clear and confident voice. My mouth opens but quickly closes. I don't know what to say. Amanda's face flashes in my mind and my heart aches for her. When she finds out that Savannah is pregnant. There's a part of me that hopes Tyler wasn't the only guy Savannah was sleeping with. Because if there's a slight chance that Tyler got Savannah pregnant, Amanda will be shattered.

"Few months? She's a few months?" I can finally speak. Dr. Russell's gaze falls to the floor.

"Almost two months." Dr. May says.

There's no way Tyler could've been sleeping with Savannah in secret for two months. It can't be his.

"And do we happen to know who the father is?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious who it is?"

Everyone's eyes turn towards to Savannah who is slowly pushing herself up. Her eyes meet mine.

"Silly question to ask Stella. I think you know who the father is" she says. Now that she's awake and seems perfect fine, I wish she would fall back asleep. It was more peaceful. I tell myself to be nice.

"Are you sure it's Tyler? You haven't been sleeping with anyone else?"

"Well, I think I did have a night with umm.. what's his name?" She thinks about it for a moment before saying a name that nearly made me jump across the room.

"Buck?" I watch as her eyes smile at me, small grin on her face. My heart stops.

"You know, I tried feeling concerned that you fainted and all but now you're being your normal self and seem fine soooo"

"Aww that's cute Stella, thank you."
"I know you didn't sleep with Evan but nice try"
"Is that what he told you?" She cocks her head. I can feel everyone staring at us.

"I trust Evan." Evan wouldn't lie to me about booking up with Savannah. He wouldn't.

"If that makes you feel better but it might be his now that I think about it" she runs her fingers through her hair. "You said I'm two months Dr. May? Makes sense it would be-"

"It's not." I say sternly.
"Ladies" Victor steps in. He looks over to me, his eyes telling me to fall back. But all I want to do is scream. I want to believe Evan would never lie to me about sleeping with her. Because if there's even a chance of that happening and this being his baby, I could never see Evan again. I shove the thought to the back of my mind. It's not true and when I ask him I know he'll be truthful with me. I pray he is.

"I think you need to call your umm.. possible fathers." He crosses his arm.

"Father, Dr. Russell. I'm quite sure it's Buck. I don't remember using protection with him. With Tyler I did"

"But that doesn't mean that it didn't break or an accident happened" Mazzey says. Gigi sighs.

"Savannah, please. Don't lie only because you want to get under Stella's skin for beating your ass that one night-"

"I was drunk, I let her have that one" she snaps back.

"That's enough. If you're not Savannah's doctor then leave the room. Which means all of you except for Dr. May." Victor demands. "I know you two were concerned about your friend here but it's time her actual doctor attends to her" he says.

"She's not our friend" Mazzey whispers as she starts walking out, me and Gigi following behind. I take one look back at her. A devious smile sits on her face. This has to be one of her stupid games.

My mind is buzzing right now. Could this be real? Evan lying to me only because he knew I wouldn't have been with him if I knew he slept with Savannah? After everything that happened. After I finally told my mom about him.

"Stella?" Mazzey waves her hand in front of me. "Are you okay?" her voice is soft. I take a deep breathe. Gigi grabs my arm.

"Babe you know Savannah is doing this on purpose, all to get in your head. You don't think Buck would actually sleep with her and not tell you?"

I stare at Gigi for a moment, unsure about it all. I shrug.

"I don't know G... I really don't know. I want to trust him and not let her mess with me but do we even know how long she's been hooking up with Tyler?"

Gigi and Mazzey both shake their heads.

"No clue." Mazzey crosses her arms over her chest, chewing on her bottom lip which was painted in her normal dark lipstick.

"I need to get home and talk to him. Because I can't imagine this being true... Evan getting Savannah pregnant. It doesn't make it any better if it's Tyler. Either way, this isn't going to end well."

"Does she seem like she wants to keep the baby? I mean, getting pregnant now? As an intern?" Mazzey looks at us both. If it had been any of us I'm not sure what we would've done. Getting pregnant while you're a first year intern isn't ideal.

"I think she will. Regardless of whose baby it is." Gigi says.

"I have to go" I say quietly. The girls both hug me before I walk away with my thoughts burning in the back of my head. That selfish part of me can't help but slip out....

Don't let it be Evan. Please.

(Happy new year!!!!! It's been a while but I'm back. With two short chapters. What do we think? Do we think Evan would be untruthful with Stella? Or is Savannah just trying to get under her skin?)