4.

5:02 a.m.

I stare at the red glowing numbers on the clock sitting on the night stand. His clock on his night stand. As I lie naked in his bed. My body shivers as I think of how his hands were all over me hours ago. It's like I could still feel his fingers tracing up my thighs oh so gently right before he inserted his two long fingers inside of me. Small chills run down my body as I start thinking about his lips on my neck. My mouth tingles at the thought of his tongue wrestling with mine. Damn those margaritas and damn his charm. I'm doing exactly what I said I wasn't going to do. You're doing great at avoiding him Stella!

Very quietly I look over my shoulder. He's fast  asleep. His chest is exposed, a small tattoo on his right bicep slightly visible and the black sheets only covering what lies below that perfect v-line. What am I doing hooking up with this guy again? And we did it multiple times tonight. Mentally cursing myself out right now. All that shit I talked about it won't ever happen again.

My legs slip out beneath his sheets. I try my best to sneak out without waking him up. There's no need to say goodbye. It's pitch black in here and I have no clue where my clothes are. I want to slap myself in the face. Where is my phone? It might still be in my purse as I think hard on the events that followed up to this. I don't remember taking it out of my purse, which I think I left in the kitchen downstairs. I cup my breasts into my small hands as I quietly make my way to the stairs that lead to the bottom of his loft apartment. The air is cold and I wish I at least had underwear on.

I spot a shirt on one of the steps. I bend over to pick it up praying these stairs don't whine as I make my way down slowly. There's a bit of light shining in through his kitchen window and I easily spot my jeans by the kitchen table. How the fuck did my jeans end up in the kitchen and my shirt on the stairs? Did he carry me up the stairs? I shake my head.

Note to self; don't drink so many margaritas when around Evan.

My bra and underwear are nowhere to be found. Whatever. I guess I'll have to do without them. My purse is on the couch and I grab it. Shit!!! I realize I didn't drive here or to the bar. I carpooled with Gigi and Buck somehow got me to his place in his car. This is a nightmare. If I call Gigi to pick me up at this hour she will murder me. I fish for my phone inside of my purse. There's so much shit in here. I really need to clean my purse out. When my fingers finally grasp what I believe to be my phone I pull it out and unlock it. I search for Gigi's number, then I press the call button. God she's going to hate me so much!!

"Hello?" she picks up on the second ring. I take a peak up the stairs and whisper quietly into my phone.

"Gigi. I'm sorry to wake you but I need a huge favor!"

She sighs. "Stellaaaaa..do you know what time it is?"

"I know. I owe you big time but listen, I ended up at this guys place"

"The hot firefighter from the bar?" she sounds a bit more awake now.

"Yes!! Please come pick me up"

"Oh you definitely owe me. Share your location. I'll leave now" and the call ends. I send Gigi my location and patiently wait in Bucks living room. His place is small but enough for one person. Surprisingly it's clean too. I never expected him to be this organized.

Ten minutes pass until I receive a text from Gigi that she's outside. The metal door closes behind me and I speed walk to the white corolla waiting for me on the street. She opens the passenger door for me and I hop into the seat. It feels awkward wearing jeans with no underwear on but I don't make a comment about it. Gigi lowers the music and looks at me wide eyed. "Spill. How was it?"

"It was just as great as it was in Siesta Key" I admit but wish I hadn't said that. Gigi does not know about the night in Siesta Key with him.

"You hooked up with him before? In Florida? And you BOTH happen to be in L.A now" her mouth is wide open as she stares into the road, the car still parked.

I nod. Fantastic for me.

"Stella that man is hot!!!!!! You should so get with him"

"Absolutely not. I'm not here for dating. We hooked up and that's it" I say.

"Do you want it to happen again?" She asks, eyebrows raised. I shake my head.

"No. Buck and I will not be happening again. Ever! Now can you please just drive."

Little did I know that was a lie.