28.

(Warning: this chapter gets a bit steamy and nasty, so I think it's only fit to make Nasty - Ariana Grande the song for the end of this chapter heeheee)

Once I got home I immediately called Evan and asked him to come over because I wanted to talk to him. He sounded confused on why I wouldn't tell him what about. Truth is I didn't know how to ask him over the phone if he lied about sleeping with Savannah. I need to ask him in person and see his face. I haven't thought about what I would do if it turns out to be true, that he did lie about everything. A part of me says I would ask him to leave and not talk to me but it's easier said than done. Everything inside me hopes it doesn't get to that.

A knock at the door breaks my deep thought. I jump up from my couch and stride across the living room to my front door. My favorite smile greets me on the other side holding a single rose and a small box of my favorite chocolates: Ferrero Rocher.

"Sorry I took a little longer, I had to make a quick stop" he says, stepping inside and planting a small kiss on my lips. I smile during the kiss. It's the small things he does that make me feel so lucky. Seeing him makes me forget about everything that was stressing me out moments ago and now I don't want to ask him but I know I have to. I need to know.

"Mhm. You know these chocolates are my weakness! You're trying to get out of this huh" I say. He raises his eyebrows.

"What exactly am I getting myself out of?" He asks. Evan walks over the the couch and throws himself on it, leaving enough space for me to sit beside him. I set the rose and chocolates on the coffee table and plop myself on the couch, facing him. Those blue eyes watch me carefully as I gather my thoughts. I don't even know how to ask him.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Savannah fainted today at work" I start.
"Is she okay?" He asks.
"Yeah. Yeah, she's fine. They uh ran some tests and come to find out that she's pregnant" I say the last words quietly. Buck's eyes go wide.

"No way! Oh my god, does Amanda know?" Him automatically assuming it's Tyler brings me a bit of comfort. But I still need to ask him.

"No. Me and the girls think it's Tyler but Savannah says it's not him"

"Oh, well that's fun. She doesn't know who the dad is. Yikes"

"She thinks it's you." I blurt out. Buck chuckles. He looks at me for a moment before saying anything.

"And how could that be a thing? You.. did you think it could be me?" His facial expression changes making me thing he feels offended.

"No! No of course not, she was just very convinced that it's you because well.. she said that it makes sense" I shift my body a bit, not knowing how to feel. Buck continues staring at me.

"Make sense how?"
"Dr. May said she's two months and I mean me and you weren't really all that serious two-"

"So you thought that maybe it could be. That's nice Stella" he starts to get up from the couch.

"Babe"
"Because Savannah tells you it makes sense because me and you weren't all that serious two months ago. I've been serious about you since I set my eyes on you Stella. I waited for you to be serious and now you think I actually-"

"Evan I'm sorry, I don't think that I'm just telling you what happened today"

"But it sounded like you were accusing me." I grab his face between my hands and make him look at me.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way, Evan. Savannah loves to play games and get under my skin. I know that's what she's doing" I come up for a kiss. Thankfully he kisses me back. "I trust you, Evan." I kiss him again, this time more intensely. I feel his huge hands wrap around my waist.