Rantaro End

This is one of the extra ending! It was requested... I think ;-; (Seriously, kms)

———————————————————————

You couldn't stop thinking about what Maruchi said... Shuichi is the killer...? Why would Shuichi do something like... this? What is his motive? But... You guess it's the best if you keep quiet about this... Lunch time, you gone out with Shuichi, like any other day, despite him being a killer, you're pretty good at keeping your temper.

"Hey, (Y/N), you'll still have to work tonight, right?" Shuichi asked as you nods. "Yeah, since Rantaro is basically at the hospital, so I think that Milina would be the person to work with me instead." You said. "Ah, I see..." "Hm? Something wrong?" You tilted your head to a side as Shuichi shook his head. "Ah, it's alright, I was just thinking..." The detective excused as you just furrowed your eye brows.

After lunch, the two of you head back to class, and it was a fine one, nothing much to say, you could feel Shuichi staring at you quite a lot... You decided to ignore it, and continued with class.

You just did your routine, nothing could really be more terrible. After class, you got to your dorm and changed into your uniform at work. Shuichi was just waiting for you like every other day. But before he could go with you, Maruchi came up to you two. "Woah, hey there, Maru! I almost not recognize you!" You commented as Maruchi nodded. "Well... I was just wanting to ask if you can come with me, Shuichi?" Maruchi asked as the detective just nod nervously.

"What for?" You tilted your head, hoping that it'd be about arresting Shuichi... "I just need Shuichi real quick, you can go on, (Y/N)." Maruchi smiled at you a bit, and proceed to go away with the boy, Shuichi. You shrugged, and went away with your path on heading to the coffee shop.

You reached the place, and opened the door. Milina was busy doing so while you weren't there. "Ah, sorry I'm late." You apologized as the girl nods. "It's alright! Well, you should take order of those tables, I still need to serve these plates." The brunette said as she picked up some tray of coffee, and placed them on the table. 'It sure does feel weird when Rantaro's not here...' You think to yourself as Milina suddenly jumped from behind.

"Remembering Rantaro, are we?" The girl asked as you just blushed a bit. "He isn't the main character here, but fine, he's at the hospital where you just got out, and he's doing fine, nothing much but head injury, to be honest." Milina said as she tilted her head to one side. "H-How did you know all of that?" You asked while pointing at the female. "Well, I work here, don't I? Of course I'll know about my partners!" Milina cheered. "That sounds like what stalkers would do..." You sighed, and gone back to work. But in your mind you can't stop thinking about Rantaro.

"I should pay him a visit..." You muttered as you clean the counter table. After work, you rushed to the hospital, and tries to ask the doctor for what room he is in. After finding it out, you found Rantaro there, laying on the bed. After the boy heard the door open and closes, he looked right at you. "(Y/N)?" Rantaro asked as he gave you like a look like he doesn't know who you are. "Yeah, I'm here... Milina told me to come here... so that's what I did." You said as you crossed your arms.

"I see... but you're still worried about me, don't you?" The boy chuckled. "Yeah, you could say it like that..." You sighed and got to the hospital chair. "So, is there any particular reason why you came here?" Rantaro asked as the boy look at you. "Sorry, I just came straight from that coffee shop to here, so I didn't bring you anything." You said as Rantaro nodded.

"It's alright! As long as I see you here then I'm happy!" Rantaro smiles as you chucked a bit. "Well, you made me happy too..." You said as you gripped into your skirt, and looked at the nails that Rantaro once painted them. "Hey, may I ask if you can do nail arts?" You asked. You doubt that he could do it, but you wanted to know... "Oh... I wouldn't say it's 'nail art'... it'd sound too fancy. I only know how to paint nails." Rantaro confessed as you nods.

"I see. Well, a friend of mine, he kinda looks like you, since he has green hair too used to paint my nails." You chuckled as Rantaro pouts. "So you have a boyfriend already? Who is he?" "No, he's not my boyfriend, I've never had a boyfriend either, he's only exist in my dreams." You said as Rantaro think of any word to say. "Well, I think that you're beautiful, (Y/N)." Rantaro said as he sat up from his hospital bed, and reached for one of your hand.

"And I must say I really liked you a lot... So will you be mine?" The avocado asked as he kissed at the back of your hand, making you blush madly. "W-Well... the truth is I... I kinda like you too... so you're lucky to have me!" You said as you get your own hand back. "Oh, you've finally admitted, don't you?" Rantaro smiled as you look into is eyes again. "Yeah... I like you..." The two of you stayed silent for a while, and you just wanted to break out of it. "So when you're feeling better, then can I have a date with you?" You asked as Rantaro nodded. "Of course, anything for my princess!"

Then afterwards, you two chat with each other about random stuff, and of course what was happening at school. You two were having a pretty nice time together!

So will Shuichi do anything...?

No one will ever know about that.

"Since this is just an extra ending, isn't it?" Milina peeked out, with her phone on her hand, and looked at the happy couple. "Weird since this is a Shuichi x Reader... but no one asked you to read this ending alright?! It was your choice to click in! And yes, there will be True Ending, so stay tuned!"

————————————————————————

Words: 1076

Ending: 3/5

4/30/2020