Shuichi End

You sat there on the chair, and think about what Maruchi said. He said that Shuichi is the culprit behind it all... but besides that, Maruchi still have his doubts... maybe... just maybe Shuichi is the killer, but you refuse to think it that way. Yeah, sure he's acting all strange toward others, but he's never do anything like that. You believe in Shuichi, and you'd never think that he'd do such things.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you ok?" Shuichi asked as he walks over your table. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." You said as Shuichi's suspicious look turn into a smile, and happy ones. "Well, it was just because that lunchtime started a few minutes ago, and you still haven't leave yet, so haha..." Shuichi said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Ah, is that so...? I guess I'm just daydreaming." You said nervously as the detective nodded. The two of you walk to the cafeteria, and saw Maki and Himiko sitting on your usual table again. But before you could go to them, you were stopped by Shuichi pulling you back.

"Is... something wrong, Shuichi?" You asked as the boy shook his head. "It wasn't anything... I was wanting to ask that can we eat at somewhere else...?" The shy boy asked as you look at him in confusion. "Um... where, exactly...?" You asked, and Shuichi just pulled you with him, getting away from the cafeteria, Shuichi traveled downstairs, and went to the courtyard. "Ah, right... this place..." You smiled and look around the courtyard.

"Well... um..." You turned back to face the shy boy, Shuichi Saihara, who just bring you here. "(Y/N)... I wanted to ask you something, too..." Shuichi said as he came closer to you, closing the distances of you both. "I.... I just wanted to ask that... I... I've been watching for a while now... and it's hard for me to realize it, but... I-I love you! Will you go out with me?!" Shuichi said shyly as you just stares at him.

But your blank face soon turned into a smile. You don't really care if he's the prime suspect of the murders, but you just can't believe someone like Shuichi would kill... You wanted to believe in him, and that's what you're going to do. "Of course, Shuichi...! The truth is... I had feelings for you for a while now..." You said while holding your cheeks.

"R-Really? You'd go out... with me?" Shuichi asked as you smiles at the boy. "Of course!" After you reply, Shuichi leaned closer to you, and placed his lips on yours. You two shared a kiss, a true one this time. Though you're happy that you're with Shuichi now, but the strange atmosphere of his didn't change.

You two pulled out, and Shuichi have a bright smile on his face, like he just successfully solved a big case that no one could solve it. "So... where would you like to go...?" Shuichi asked as you thinks about it. "Well, I have to get back to work tonight... without Rantaro... jeez, this isn't going to do well..." You sighed. "Do you need my help?" The detective asked as you shook your head a bit. "I don't think so, since Milina is going work, replacing for Rantaro anyway." You pointed out as Shuichi mouthed an 'oh', and frowns a bit.

"Well, we should eat our lunch, alright? I'll spend time with you when I'm not busy!" You smiled as Shuichi did back. The two of you ate lunch, and did your routine. There really isn't anything really special happened, but feeling the emptiness of the classroom.

School quickly ended, and you just waited for Shuichi, and went with him back to the dorm so you could change your clothes. "Hey Shuichi, we can go now!" You called out to your boyfriend as he turned around hesitantly. "Ah, of course, let's go!" Shuichi cheered a bit, and you two started walking there. Shuichi was shaking... and you don't know why, it's really weird. Is it because he's not used to this new relationship? Aww...

You smiled and took the detective's hand, holding it. "(Y-Y/N)?" Shuichi asked as his face is almost burning up like beetroot. "You're shy huh? Don't worry, I'm... new to this kind of thing too. But I'm glad that I had you as my boyfriend!" You smiled as Shuichi blushed a bit more. But in the distance, he could see the familiar brunette, Milina walking towards the coffee shop. "Um, can you go in first? I need to do something..." Shuichi said as you nodded. "Hm...? Sure." You said as you enters the coffee shop, and begin your work.