Chapter 4: Unfamiliar Hallways

"So, as you can see, our school has 5 floors to go on, and you guys are currently on the 3rd floor! This school is pretty big itself, but you'll get used to it!" Milasa smiled, and we began to walk. "So, let's start from the 1st floor, shall we?" We traveled down the staircase, and followed Milasa. "So, there are 30 students as minimum for each class, and we have 10 classrooms in total, so our school population at maximum would be 300 students! But of course, not as many people will have random talents, so our currently, our school only have 280 students for now." Milasa said, as we all nods.

"So, this is class 1-A, next to it is class 1-B, it was marked as the number of floor it's currently on, so yeah, we can figure it out soon!" Milasa cheered. "Anyway, enough about the classrooms, which do you want to hear about first? Clubs? School rooms? Activities?" Milasa questioned, and I looked over to my friends. "Whatever they say..." Maki said. "Oh, then I want to see the clubs first!" Himiko cheered, as I smiled at the girl, and Shuichi just nods.

"Alrighty then! Even though with any talents that you had in store, you can also join other clubs activities! We have total 8 clubs for now! The clubrooms is at another side of the school, so we'll have to walk there first, I'll tell you everything I know!" Milasa smiled at us, and we begin to walk to that building. "Here we are, the club building! First of all, welcome to the Cooking Club! This club, as far as I know, they usually cook stuff, and let other students try it out!"

"Free food?" I questioned as Milasa nods. "Yeah, usually I wanted more... but I'm afraid to ask... haha..." Milasa chuckled, and turned back to the club. "Oh, hi there! Milasa! What brings you here?" A boy with dark purple-pink hair greeted Milasa, and looked at us. "Oh, hi, Macky! I was guiding these students around!" Milasa smiled at the boy, and he nods. "Well, if you're considering to join, we'd welcome you!" Macky then smiled, and I just smiles back.

"Who are you talking to, Macky?" A female voice called out, and I could figured who's voice it's belong to. Soon, the female arrived, and looked at us in disgust. "Ugh, just some other students, just get back to the club activities already, Macky." She growled at us. "Kirumi, that's enough, they're new students here!" Milasa defended, and Kirumi just scoffed, and walked inside.

"I didn't even know why you let her in your club, Macky..." Milasa pouted. "I-I'm sorry... but she seems like interested in cooking... so..." Macky said, and Milasa smiled. "Yeah, sure, but we'll have to check out other clubrooms too, so see you around, Mac!" Milasa said, and Macky waved at her.

"So... that's Kirumi, huh?" Maki question quietly. "Yeah... I think that everyone's personality is different from what we knew..." I frowned. "Oh, you guys know Kirumi?" Milasa asked. "Barely..." I said, and Milasa nodded. "No offense, but she's a huge bitch here! I didn't even understand how did she got the Ultimate Maid title!" Milasa frowned, and we just stayed silent.

"Anyway! The next club is the law club! Well, I never got a really clear description of this club, but I know that they usually make fake crime scenes, and play detective!" Milasa's words make us cringe for a bit. "I-Is something wrong?" Milasa asked, her face is filled with confusion. "I-It's alright...." I sighed, and Milasa just nods. "Well, I wouldn't want to know more about this club... so can we just skip it?" Shuichi asked, and Milasa just nods.

"Eh, alright! But anyway, the next club is the Drama club! I swear, everyone in this club is really talented and beautiful! Even Rantaro is here!" Milasa said, and I just rolled my eyes. "Rantaro... he got quite a reputation here, right?" Shuichi asked as Milasa nods. "Ah, it's (Y/N), right?~" Speak of the devil... "Hi, Rantaro..." I said, and not making eye contact with him. "Hm? Is there something wrong? C'mon, (Y/N), just talk to me!" Rantaro smirked at me. "Yeah, when you know how to be a human." I growled, and look away from him.

"Mhm? Sure, but anyway, (Y/N), do you want to join our club? I'm sure that you'll have a lot of fun here!" Rantaro smiled, and I just look away. "I'll consider it, besides, I still need to visit other clubrooms." I said, and grabbed Milasa's arm and dragged her out. Others just followed us. "Anyway, that was weird, but um... the next club is the music club! Well, it could've been better if Kaede wasn't here..." Milasa sighed, and turned back to us. "Kaede? Wait, she's the Ultimate Pianist, right?" I asked, and Milasa nodded.

"Yeah, but more like a shitty Pianist, you don't want to talk to her!" Milasa growled as I can only agree. "Hey! Milasa! Come to check out our clubroom? Who's these pals of yours?" A light blue haired girl stepped out from the classroom, and waved at us, her hair was tied into high ponytail. "Ah, hi Mizumi! And, I'm guiding for the newcomers here! So I'm just introduced for them your club!" Milasa smiled at the girl, and she looked at us.

"Alright then! If you're planning to join, then alright!" Mizumi smiled, and entered her club again. "Wow, I'm happy that I didn't meet Kaede..." I muttered, and we continued on. "The next one is the science club! They say that this club is really cool, and filled with technology! And you know what else is better? The leader of this club is supper nice!" Milasa cheered

I smiled that the girl, and once I was going to open my mouth, the girl that we all knew walked out. She is having a science glasses on her eyes, and she's carrying a screwdriver. "Ah... is this your friends, Milasa...?" The girl shyly asked. "Ah, Miu! And yeah, I was guiding them around the school!" Milasa smiled. "Guys, this is Miu Iruma, the kind leader that I told you!" "A-Ah... I'm happy that someone thinks of my that way..." Miu smiled.

"To be honest... I like this side better than the perverted Miu..." I whispered into the group, and they all nodded. "Hey, is something alright?" But next to our surprise, Kiibo was the next person we saw. "O-Oh... they were just visiting the clubroom, K-Kiibo..." Miu said, and Kiibo nodded, as he went inside, Milasa chimed in again. "Anyway! Let's go to the next club! The Fashion club!" Milasa said, and pulled us to that clubroom.

"Well, this club has a really shy leader! But unfortunately, she's in the hospital right now..." Milasa rubbed her head. "W-Wait... her name is Tsumugi, r-right?" I questioned. "Oh! Right! You were in the same hospital as her!" Milasa cheered. "Well, yes, sometimes after I visit Lamika, I'll go and visit Tsumugi!"

I nodded, and we continued on with the other club. "So, the next club is the Martial Arts club! Well... the leader is quite... obsessed with boys... but she's still strong, though!" Milasa sweat dropped, and the door opened. "Oh, Milasa? What are you doing here?" Tenko... "T-Tenko! Y-You're here!" Himiko cheered. "And who's this? Ugh, a short girl like you wanted to join my club? Ugh, in your dreams!" Tenko growled, making Himiko took a step back.

"That's enough, Tenko... we have no intention on joining your club." I said, and bring Himiko out of Tenko's hateful aura.

"Umm... that didn't go so well, haha..." Milasa chuckled, but I only keep silent. "W-Well, um... that's all of the clubrooms! Well, what do you want to check out next?" "The school faculties, perhaps?" Shuichi asked as Milasa nodded.

"Well, for the school faculties, we'll have to walk back to the last building, alright?" Milasa said, and we all nodded.

But when we were walking, we heard screaming, and thud. "I think that we should check it out!" I shouted, and the group nodded. But when we ran there, there's a scene terrified me... and probably everyone...

————————————————————————

Words: 1398

3/20/2020