Chapter...?

This masterpiece is by cinnamochichu , thank you so much for this 👌
———————————————————————

"Hey, have you seen Milasa around?" You asked as Shuichi just shook his head. "Oh... I mean... I just wanted to talk to her... but it seems like she... I mean... I'm starting to think that Milasa is ignoring me..." (Y/N) sighed as she look at the detective again.

"Say... (Y/N)... do you like anyone?" Shuichi asked as (Y/N) thought about it for a while. "Hmm... not really. Well... do you like anyone though Shuichi?" The girl asked as he flinched a bit.

"O-Of course not..." Shuichi stutters and pulled down his hat. "Hm? Alright then." (Y/N) sighed as she keep on doing her work. Kaede's dead and Shuichi's still so... fine about this... (Y/N) is starting to think weirdly about Shuichi.

She's starting to think that Shuichi's the killer of Lamika and Kaede, but she doesn't have any proofs, so she decided to just stay back.

The moments pass by, and (Y/N) is tired of the silent. "Anyway Shuichi, I'll go find Milasa and Maruchi, they could just be in their dorms or something." (Y/N) said, and walked out of her dorm.

"O-Oh... of course..."

"H-Huh?" Milasa flinched as soon as she saw (Y/N). "Oh! Milasa! I've been really worried about you! Is everything alright?" (Y/N) asked as Milasa turned her head away. "E-Everything is fine... (Y/N)... let me just... go to my room..." Milasa then excused herself, and walked to the dorm.

"Wait! If you want to talk, you have me, alright?" (Y/N) asked as Milasa slightly nods. Idiot, I have Maruchi. Milasa rolled her eyes, and enters her room.

"Hm... I was just beginning to like Milasa..." (Y/N) sighed and continued to walk. "Oh! Hi there (Y/N)!" The (H/C) haired girl recognized that voice immediately. Oh no... please don't tell me... "It's me! Your friendly neighbor Milina Bryce again!" The brunette cheered as soon as she caught up to (Y/N).

"Oh, uh, hi Milina! Nice... to meet you..." (Y/N) wanted to groan at the presence of the girl, but she knew that it'd just be rude. "Anyway! Funny how when in Kaede's execution, she got hangs and now someone did the same to her!" Milina said as (Y/N) cringe a bit. "H-How did you-?!" "Shush, I know you hate me, but I know you more than you know yourself (Y/N)." Milina did one of her creepy smile, and then leaned back.

"Buuut, I'll let this continues! Cuz, I'm the one who did this anyway!" Milina said and put both of her arms behind her neck. 'Wh-WhAT?! You killed Kaede?!" (Y/N) shouted as Milina thinks about it.

"Yes... and no. It's just the plot, someone did the dirty work, not meh!" Milina shrugged and (Y/N) is now losing her cool. "Y-You... you did this...? I'll tell the the police!" (Y/N) shouted as she grab the girl's collar.

"Eh, sure... I guess I wouldn't write you doing that... anyway, what day is it?" Milina put a hand on her chin as (Y/N) just gritted her teeth. "What do you need to know that for?!" "Hm, I already know that, but I suggest that you should check it out. For now, bye (Y/N)! Have a nice life!" Milina said and waved back at the girl.

She must joked about killing Kaede... there's no way she would be this calm, except if she's Kokichi or something. (Y/N) thought to herself, and walked around the hallway.

(Y/N) is technically bored, so she decided to go to the main building.

"Huh... it's not crowded..." (Y/N) mutters, and entered the building. "Good, cause I don't like crowded hallway..."

But unknown to our dear (Y/N), there was a rock on the floor... do you remember the rock that Himiko bring to the seance? Yeah, that one. (Y/N) accidentally stepped on the rock, and it made her falling backwards. "FUC-"

Before she could finish her sentence, her head hit the floor, and (Y/N) is now dead. Yes, my dear readers, (Y/N) (L/N) is dead.

"Hey (Y/N)? I promised that I'll never leave you alone so- WHAT THE HELL?!" Shuichi screamed a Japanese High school girl scream as soon as he saw the girl that he love's corpse.

"What happened?" Maki ran in out of nowhere, and only saw (Y/N)'s dead body. "Oh... she's dead... huh..." Maki sighed. "So I guess the survivors of this Killing Game is only the 3 of us then."

Soon, the police came in, and also did Maruchi. "Wh-What?! How did this-?!" Maruchi asked, and James just stood in silent. "Wow, how unfortunate..." James commented as Maruchi nods.

~~~~•

"It was an accident?" Shuichi asked as Maruchi nods. "Well, yes, as you can see yourself, Shuichi, (Y/N) tripped on a... rock, and she died instantly... well, I'm sorry Shuichi, I know that (Y/N) is your close friend." Maruchi said as Shuichi just lowered his hat.

So... I killed Lamika and Kaede for nothing? Wow, I should've known...

———————————————————————

Happy April Fools my dear readers!

This Chapter have absolutely nothing to do with the real plot! ... no, I mean it, it doesn't have anything to do with the real plot. It's April Fools, gimme a break, sheesh.

Again, this chapter is not cannon.

Words: 918

4/1/2020