Chapter 18

Before I began this chapter I wanted to say a couple of things. 1st of all, it's getting to the end of the book L boo BUT! I am definitely going to make a 2nd book to this because I have SO MANY ideas about the next book that I am almost tempted to make it before I finish this one, but of course I could never. 2nd I want to thank you to everyone that is voting and actually reading because I really appreciate it SO SHUCKIN MUCH!! You are absolutely fantastic and I love you so much. So THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and PLEASE continue. 3rd I really kind of need ideas of what to call the second book... so comment them if you have any PLEASE. That's all I have to say… WAIT one more thing.

PINEAPPLES

Comment, Follow, Vote! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

                               Talk to ya later shanks! ~Emily

    He…. He said the three words. I… Just… NO! My mind fills with concerns and questions. Does he actually love me? Is he getting attached to me? What's going to happen to us after this trip? He… He said I love you! I bang my head on my bed.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I whisper to myself. I should have NEVER said yes to him, I should have never let him kiss me and I should have never even talk to him! Now I won't be able to say the three words back to him, make him feel bad then go home and feel horrible! IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I start to silently sob. Now I'm going to make him feel bad and I don't want him to! I start to breath heavily. I try to calm down but it's really hard. He said I LOVE YOU! Something inside of me feels weird. I feel happy, mad, sad, glad, ecstatic, and the worst feeling in the world. Guilt. I sit up in my bed and start fiddling with my hands. Should I tell him that I love him too? That would be lying. He's just a boy. A boy that can make my heart race, a boy that makes me smile, a boy that makes me feel different and happier. Maybe I do love him… NO! I can't I just met him! Maybe love at first sight does exist… I finally calm down. I do love him I just can't tell him… or can I? I lie back down in my bed and after a while I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Thomas's P.O.V

I told her I loved her… I finally did it. I walk back to my room and lie down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. So many emotions are fluttering inside of me. I finally did it, I finally told the girl of my dreams that I love her.

But she never said she loved you back a voice in my head says.

"Psh, she was sleeping she couldn't have." I whisper to myself. I sigh and smile. I'm so glad that I met her, and she was the girl of my dreams surprisingly. She was perfect. And now she was mine. But I only have her for three more days. Three! I had to get her phone number and address so I can still keep in touch with her. So I can still keep her as mine and maybe someday in the future ask her to be my wife. But that was WAYS away. I close my eyes and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

     My eyes fluttered open and were instantly filled with bright light coming from the outside window. I sat up and stretched, yawning in the process. I smacked my lips and looked around my room. Everything was clean and where it was supposed to be. I sigh and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. The warm water felt nice on my skin. After I was all cleaned up I got dressed in skinny jeans and regular plain black T-shirt. I slipped on my socks and tennis shoes. I started to comb my hair but then just left it how it was, messy but amazing. I laughed at myself and walked out of my room. I went to the living room where everyone else was and to my surprise so was Autumn. She usually gets up late. She was wearing short jean shorts and a black T-shirt that said 'Seems Legit' in white letters on it and her black vans. Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. I smiled and sat next to her. She returned my smile. Her smile was absolutely beautiful. Both of our parents stood up and confronted all of us.