Thank You

Ok so first off, thank you. Like seriously everyone that has ever read my stories just thank you. You guys are just so amazing I can barely explain it. I know I say this a bunch but I want you all to know that I am seriously thankful for you guys. I never knew I would get over 600 followers or over 40,000 reads on Just A Song or Somehow, I Found You Again. I honestly did not even think for a minute about how many followers or reads or votes or comments I would get when I started writing. The only thing I really care about is that I make you happy. I feel absolutly amazing when I get comments saying "this is the best book I've ever read." and stuff along that lines because I just I can't explain it. You guys make me so happy because I'm making you guys and it's really hard to explain. Secondly, I wanted to talk a little about my stories like my goal with my stories is to show emotions, to make you guys feel what the charcters are feeling. That is my main goal is to get the readers (you beautiful people) attached to the story all together. I want you guys to be on your edge and wanting to keeping turning the page. I don't care how many of you I make happy. It could be just 1 and I would be the happiest person in the world. Or it could be 40000 of you and I yes would be even happier. I love you guys so shucking much I really hope you guys can see and know I really love you guys and Im so thankful for you guys.
Thank yoy all so much.
I love you to pluto and back ×infiniti
~Emily