Chapter 20

Autumn's P.O.V

When I wake up it hits me. Two more days here. Only two more days here in this beautiful place, two more days to have fun and play and only two more days with Thomas. I sighed and got up. It was already ten in the morning. I hopped in the shower and then got dressed. I wore skinny jeans with a green crop top and my black vans. I brushed my hair and teeth. Once I was finished I walked out to the living room. Everyone was watching TV and eating. I rolled my eyes and made some toast. I ate it then sat down next to Thomas, this time I held his hand. He smiled and put his lips to my ear.

"Follow me I want to show you something." He whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I nodded my head and he got up and walked out the door, he had something in a pouch slinged across his shoulder. I got up and followed him out, ignoring the glares from Tori. He was headed to the wooded area. I jogged and caught up to him. He took my hand and led me to where ever we were going. I looked at the nature around us as we walked. It was beautiful. I smiled and before I knew it Thomas stopped and so did I. We stopped in front of a little clearing in the woods where the grass was growing green and soft, the sun was shining right on a log that sat in the middle, birds were singing their songs, the wind was softly blowing making the leaves rustle in reply. It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. He smiled and dragged me over to the log. We sat down, our shoulders touching and stared out at the beautiful scenery. After a long time of just nature Thomas finally spoke up.

"Here let's take a picture." I looked over at him as he pulled out a old camera out of the bag he had. It was one of those cameras that printed out the picture when you took it. (I don't know what it's called.) I smiled. He flashed a goofy grin and held up the camera and pointed it towards us. I scooted closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled. He smiled and took the picture. He grabbed the picture and shook it making the picture appear. He handed it to me.

"You keep this one." He smiled.

"Thank you." I took the delicate picture and looked at it. My head leaned on his should and we were both smiling. Being happy. I smiled and he held the camera up again. I put my head on his shoulder and he took the picture. He kept that one. I sat up and smiled at him. I put the picture in my back pocket. He leaned in and our lips crashed together perfectly. I closed my eyes and took in the sweet moment. He shifted but we kept our lips together. After a few minuets we broke apart. He smiled.

"I love you." He whispered. My heart raced.

'Calm down, you love him too.' I thought to myself.

"I love you too." I whispered.

Today was just a 'relax day' as my mother puts it. Thomas and I just sat in the clearing of the woods and ran around, sat, lied down in the grass, and kissed, a lot. When the sun started setting we walked back to the cabin. It was now time for the movie! My mom put 'The Conjuring' in and we all sat down on the couch. I sat next to Thomas and held his hand. Will sat on the other side of me next to Ava and Tori. Tori hasn't talked to me ever since that one night but I honestly couldn't care less if she talked to me again or not. Throughout the movie everyone screamed except Thomas and I, we laughed. Ava passed out in the very beginning. My mom had brought snacks and we munched on those as we continued our not-so-scary horror movie. After the movie we all went to bed. Thomas had walked me to my bedroom and we stopped in the doorway. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, sweet but passionately. We broke apart.

"Good night Autumn, I love you." He whispered.

"Night Thomas, love you too." I said and went inside my bedroom. I got dressed in my pajamas and lied down on my bed. I couldn't sleep. What was I thinking?