Chapter 14

She kept shooting daggers with her eyes at me. I've never seen her this angry before. It scared me. Finally she looked away when our mom asked her something. Thomas looked over at me.

"What's wrong with her?" He whispered.

"I think it's because she saw us holding hands." I whisper back.

He chuckles. "Well she can deal with it."

"I've never seen her this mad."

"Really?"

"Yeah, even when Will broke her IPhone 5c she wasn't this angry and that phone was her life." I laugh a little. He opened his mouth to say something but Tori came over and cut him off.

"Fall I need to talk to you." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Ok." I say.

"Alone." She says. I sigh and get up letting go of Thomas's hand. He nods his head to try and reassure me but I don't think it's going to work. I follow her to the storage room and she shuts the door behind us then turns to me with her arms crossed over her chest looking completely angered.

"Why did you-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Why were you holding hands with Thomas?"

"Why should you care?"

"Because, he's mine. Not yours."

"Who ever said that?" I ask.

"Me, you know I like him. So why were you holding hands with him?" She says. Should I tell her about us? Will he be mad if I do? He did hold my hand in front of everyone but Tori was the only one to see.

"Well?" She asks impatiently.

"Why do you even care?" I ask avoiding the original question.

"Because he is mine."

"You can't own someone."

"You know what I mean." She says.

"No I don't. You can't own someone that is slavery."

"I like him, he likes me. He will be my boyfriend. Not yours. No one likes you." She says slowly like I'm a child. I'm taken back. Who says no one likes me? This makes my anger flare.

"Who says he likes you? Huh? You can't just say he likes you because you like him." I say annoyed.

"I know he does." She says flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"How so?"

"Because I'm like irresistible, gorgeous, beautiful, cute, pretty-" I cut her off.

"Ok it's not all about looks."

"Says you. No one likes you I mean come on, you're not even qualified as pretty." She laughs. My anger flares even more.

"Who says you're pretty? I mean you have to wear six pounds of makeup just to hide what you actually look like. 97% of your face is makeup rather then face." I say. She smacks me across the face. It didn't hurt; it just surprised me a little. I look at her with revenge in my eyes. She smiles.

"Aw did I hurt you?" She asks innocently.

"Yes but not by smacking me, but by making me look at you." I say smiling. Her jaw drops.

"You did not just say that." She says.

"Um I believe I did." I say smiling. She slaps me again. This time I was prepared for it so it didn't hurt nor surprised me. I just looked at her and laugh.