Chapter 22

Autumn's P.O.V

    It's our last day here. The last day I will see Thomas. We had made up. We promised each other to talk every single day. I smiled. Maybe this will work. After we talked and made up I had grabbed my guitar and he walked me to my room and kissed me goodnight. I went to sleep peacefully. My mom woke me up early today so I would spend as much time with everyone as possible before we leave. I got dressed in jean shorts, a green T-shirt that says 'Once upon a time' in black letters and my black vans. I brushed my hair and my teeth. Then I got everything ready and packed. As I was packing Thomas came into my room. I smiled as he came and stood next to me.

"It's our last day here." I sighed.

"I know." He said. I looked at him to find him staring back at me. I shut my duffel bag and took his wrists. I guided his hands to my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I laughed as he lifted me up then put me down gently. I rested my ear on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I started humming a tune that matched the rhythm of his heart. He rested his chin on my head and hummed with me. Soon we started swaying back and forth. I laughed as he twirled me around.

"Thomas? Fall?" I heard my mom say. We broke apart as soon as she knocked on the door.

"Come in mom." I said. She came in and I continued packing. Thomas grabbed my guitar and set it in its case.

"We plan on leaving at three, which is in three hours just saying. Are you ready to put your stuff in the car?" She said.

"Almost just need to grab my toothbrush and hairbrush." I skip to the bathroom and grab my stuff. I come back and see that my mother has left.

"Where's my mom?" I asked Thomas who was standing over my bag. I walked over to him.

"Oh she went to go make sure everything was ready." He said.

"Ah ok." I smiled at him then shoved the things in my duffel bag. He zipped it up and slinged it across his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my guitar case. I looked around the room to make sure I didn't forget anything. I grabbed my pillows and we headed out. He put my duffel bag in our stuffed car and I gently put my guitar in. I set the pillows on top and we stepped back and he shut the trunk.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He said and took my hand. I blushed and my heart fluttered. I laughed at myself. We walked back in and sat down on the couch.

"So what are going to do?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Well since it's our last day and we only have two and a half hours left I don't know." My mom replied.

"I think we should all just relax and spend time with each other, it is our last few hours." Tasha suggested. Thomas got up, dragging me with him and head out the door. We went to the same spot we did yesterday. He dragged me to the ground with him. I laughed and lied next to him. He laced our fingers together. With my free hand I ran it over the soft green grass. I smiled as a ladybug crawled on to my hand, its little feet tickling me. I carefully lifted my hand and showed Thomas. He stared at my hand for a second then turned to me.

"What?" He asked.

"The bug." I say.

"There is no bug." He said. I turned my hand and saw it. He screamed and jumped away. 

I laughed. "What?"

"GET THAT DREADED BLOODY THING AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed and scooted back. I laughed harder.

"It's just a ladybug Thomas." I laughed.

"IT'S GOING TO EAT MY SKIN!" He yelled. I crawled towards him.