Chapter 19

Thomas's P.O.V

     When we picked our movie everyone, except Autumn and I, complained about a horror movie that wasn't even that scary! Autumn and I just laughed at them and we headed back to the bedrooms to go to sleep. I walked her to her room and just before she went in I took her into an embrace. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my around her waist. It felt like god himself had designed for our bodies to be this way with each other's. I smiled and looked down at her. She smiled up at me and I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were sweet and soft. Our lips felt like they melted together in perfect harmony. I finally pulled back and saw her blushing face. She was so cute when she blushed. I let her go and just before she went into her room I spoke up.

"Good night Autumn. I love you." I said. She stared at me first surprised then worried. Then I started to get worried. 

She doesn't love you back. I thought to myself.

"I… um… love you… too." She stutters and races in her room slamming the door behind her. I start to worry. Maybe she doesn't love me. Then what? I walk back to my room and shut the door. I took off my clothes leaving myself in my boxers and I slid into bed. I stared at the ceiling. 

 She did say it back I thought to myself, but she seemed nervous about saying it. Maybe she was just nervous and that's all. We'll keep in touch and keep talking and seeing each other. I love her to death. I know I may be young but she just does something to me… My heart races when I see her, I feel butterflies fly in my stomach when she laughs. And her singing, oh her singing, I could just hear her soft voice singing in my head. She was absolutely amazing, her voice was so angelic that it made my heart skip a beat every time I hear her sing. And to think there's no such thing as true love at first sight, man was I wrong. I just can't believe she told me she loved me back whether she was nervous or not, she still said it. I smiled wider as I remembered our first kiss. How our voices melted together perfectly when singing then her sweet, soft, precious lips against mine. I sighed and closed my eyes letting myself drift off into sleep.

Autumn's P.O.V

     I said it. I finally told him I loved him. I pressed my back to the door and sighed. I do love him. I smiled and laughed at myself for being over dramatic. What was I worried about? I love him and he loves me. That's all we need right? I got out of my clothes and changed into my pajamas and jumped into bed. Ava was still sleeping with Tasha and Mark. I rolled my eyes and stared at the bottom bunk. I still can't believe he told me he loves me and I said it back. I told him I loved him. My heart starts to race. Maybe he wouldn't forget about me when we leave. Maybe we will keep in touch and we visit each other. Maybe… Just maybe. Then I remembered our first kiss. How we sang together. How his voice fit in with mine in perfect harmony and then his soft lips against mine and I had kissed back and actually felt something. Maybe things won't be as bad as I thought. I just need to relax. I love him. He loves me. I love him. I love Thomas. I smile and close my eyes hoping to get some sleep. Soon I drifted off.