7

Jennifer's POV

I walked with Jena to art class, Josh following us. He acted like a creep, but then again, he was.

We got inside, and found two free seats next to each other. Josh walked past me, and I didn't bother to turn around and see where he sat.

Me and Jena talked for a while about everything between heaven and earth, and as class begun, we continued to talk, using a pencil and some paper.

Jena: so, what exactly do u think Josh wanted lol

Jenn: idk but he seemed very shy all of a sudden LOLZ

Jena: ahah wtf, do you think he's got a fling for u suddenly??

Jenn: HELL NO, i hope not, that would just be embarrasing. for him HAHAH

We both started to chuckle as two chickens, and i could feel a pair of eyes boring through me. I knew without looking that it was Josh.

"Girls, do you have anything you wan't to share with the class?" Ms. Roverfield asked. She was old, like, really old. At least 75 years old.

***

"MOM! I'M HOME!" I yelled as I walked inside the house. I could hear music coming from the kitchen, and I knew my mom was making dinner.

"Jennifer, hey!" my mom yelled just as high.

I walked up the stairs, taking two steps at a time, and got to my bedroom. I threw my bag on the chair by my desk, and jumped into my bed. I took my phone out, and I had one new message.

Josh.