2 5

Jennifer POV

(this is just part 1 of the party, don't worry)

We walked into the house, and I was taken aback immediately by all the bodies. There were bodies everywhere, grinding on one another, drunk as ever. The air was floating with the ooze of alcohol and sweat. At the far end of the room, there was a couch, occupied with a couple of teenagers aggressively making out.

I turned around and shook my head at Jena. She just smirked, an evil smirk, and turned me back around. She walked in front of me, and shouted into my ear:

"Let's go and find something to drink, huh?"

I nodded and she took my hand, and started to push through the mass of people.

After a few seconds, Jena ran into the host of the party, Liam.

"Hi!" He exclaimed, and smiled at us "Jena and Jennifer, right?". He still had a slight Australian accent, because he moved to the U.S. from there about three years ago.

"Yeah, uhm can you tell us where the kitchen is?" I asked shyly, as I continued to observe the drunk mass of people. Two people were standing in front of the stairs, a girl and a boy. There was something familiar with the boy, but I couldn't really tell, because I only saw the back of his head, and the light was so dimmed.

Liam pointed towards an open double door, and I mouthed the words "thank you" before taking off, on an adventure to make it to the kitchen alive.

Once we got there, my head could finally hear its own thoughts again. The music wasn't booming in here, it was more comfortable, and you could actually talk normally in here. All the furniture was white, except for the kitchen counter, which was a polished, black-ish color. There were a few people here and there, maybe about seven or eight, but they seemed more sober than the rest.

We walked over to one of the three coolers which was standing on the counter, and opened it, only to find alcohol. That was a bummer, considering I needed a water bottle. We tried the one to the left, and there it was a few water bottles left. I picked one up, and told Jena that I could drive, if she wanted to get loose tonight.

She thanked me and opened up the first cooler again, to take out a beer bottle.

Suddenly I was aware that I hadn't seen Josh all night, even though he asked me is I wanted to come. Wait, he probably don't know I'm here. Well, there's no point in calling him, he won't hear the sound over the music.

We decided to stay in the kitchen for a few minutes, before entering the massive living room again.

"Okay, let's go and have some fun!" Jena exclaimed after her second beer. She was already a little tipsy. I took my water bottle in my hand and got up with her. together we walked back to the living room.

The music was turned down a little bit, but you still had to scream in order to get someone to listen, even if they were standing five feet away from you. We walked around a little bit, and suddenly Jena was lost. Like something just came and took her with them. Oh well.

I looked around once more, and when my eyes landed on the stairs, I saw the same two people that was standing there earlier. But now I recognized him. His unmistakable jawline and his hazel eyes. But I don't know who the girl besides Josh was.

My eyes and his eyes met, and he smiled a wide grin, showing off his teeth, and waved me over to them. I smiled back, and navigated trough the maze of people to get to him.

When I approached, he kissed me, a fast, but sweet, peck on the lips.

"Hi baby," he says in my ear "you look amazing," I smiled at him, "you know, almost too amazing. Guys will be throwing themselves at you." He said the last with his jaw clenched. Was he... Jealous?

I turned around, and saw the other girl standing there awkwardly, fiddling with her cup in her hands.

"Oh my gosh, how rude of me!" I burst out, and turn around completely to face her, "I'm Jennifer!" I held out my hand, and she took it.

"Claudia." she said and smiled. It was a sweet smile, and I started to look at all the details in her face. She has tiny, tiny dimples on her cheeks, a wide smile and a pair of big and beautiful brown eyes. Her brown hair framed her head perfectly.

"I haven't seen you around much in school, are you new?" I asked.

"Yeah, I moved here last week, but everyone is extremely nice here, so that's a plus. And there are some pretty good parties here."

I smiled to her, and thought to myself: Kentucky, the place to party.

Suddenly, I heard a yell come from behind me, and turned around.

I wish I hadn't.

couldn't sleep so I decided to get creative!
sorry I didn't update last night, but I was too tired .

hope you liked this chapter!

don't forget to vote and comment. Love u!!