4

Jennifer's POV

When the class was over, I quickly packed up my things. I looked up to check the clock and noticed a boy with hazel eyes walking towards me.

Oh, great

He looked nervous, I wondered why. He wasn't exactly the shy one in this school. He was almost at my seat. I had to find an excuse to run.

"Hey, I'm Jo.." he started, but I interrrupted him,

"Hey, listen, I really gotta go, but I can give you my number and you can text me whatever you wanted to say?"

Smooth Jen. Real smooth

I tried to smile, but it was hard, knowing that I really hated him.

"Uhm, okay" He smiled. I scribbled my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. I ran out of the room before he could say anything. I needed to tell Jena about this.

Josh POV

I had to talk to her. At the end of the class, I walked over to her seat. She started packing up her things quickly, and I understood that this was not a good idea.

I decided to really introduce myself.

"Hey, my name is Jos.." She quickly interrupted me.

"Hey, listen, I really gotta go, but I can give you my number and you can text me whatever you wanted to say?"

Yes yes yes YES YES YEESSS!!

was all that went trough my mind when she said those few words. God, I really wanted her number.
I still had to act cool though.

"Uhm, yeah!" I smiled at her. Well, it was more of a grin, but who cares.

I just got Jennifer Lawrence's number.

Now she will never get rid of me.