2

Josh POV

I woke up by the sound of my mother screaming on my brother downstairs. I moaned, and rolled over to check my phone. I had a ton of Facebook notifications, but nothing that was interesting. I also checked the clock, and it read 07:39. It was way too early, but I was not going to sleep again anyways.

I got out of bed, and walked over to my closet. I took out a white V-neck, black jeans and a black and white snapback.

I got to the bathroom and took a shower, because I didn't have a hurry this morning. I got dressed, combed my hair, and then styled it, so it didn't look as awful. I made my way out of the bathroom, and into the lounge.

There, I found my dog and my brother, Connor, taking a nap in each other arms on the couch, I chuckled at the sight, and went to the kitchen to get breakfast. In there, I found my mother.

"Good morning Joshua!" she smiled, and gave me a hug. "Morning, mom. Please, for the last time, call me Josh" I whined, as I got an apple. I took a bite and sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Nope, I named you Joshua, and I will call you when I want," my mom grinned, "And by the way, shouldn't you be at school?"

"Yes, I should. Thanks mom!" I said as I rushed upstairs to get my bag and my phone. I also got my earplugs, and plugged them in as I left the house.

***

The first person who said hi to me, was Sam, one of my best friends. We had known each other for a pretty long time, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

"Hey man!" he said as I walked into the room.

"Hey!" I said as I walked in and took my seat. There were a lot of girls standing in the back of the classroom. I have never ynderstood why girls have to be so... I don't know, shy is the word? Suddenly, Sam snapped me out of my trance.

"Dude, check out Jenn" he said with an amused look on his face. I turned around to see the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Trough walked Jennifer Shrader Lawrence.

I have never really noticed her before, she has always been that shy kid who always wear grey hoodies. But now,

oh my godness.