2 4

Jennifer POV

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time, to check if I looked alright. I was wearing a black, strapless dress, that reached me mid-thigh, and black heels, with silver jewelry. Knowing I started to prepare 10 minutes before Jena came, I think I looked pretty good. My makeup was minimal, with only a little bit of light eye shadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara. I turned around, and grabbed my matching clutch, which I putted some cash and my phone in.

I headed downstairs, and said goodbye to my parents. I had told them I was staying over at Jena's place tonight, when in reality, I will probably come home about three in the morning, drunker than I've ever been.

I walked out of the house, and just as I closed the door behind me, a car stopped on my porch. It was Jena, and she looked beautiful. Her hair was curled, and a pair of smokey eyes made her look like a model. I waved at her, and got in the car.

"Did they believe you?" was the first thing she said to me.

"Yeah, what about you?" I answered as I put on my seatbelt. She just nodded as a sly grin spread across her face. She squealed and revved up the engine, taking us to my very first party of the summer.

When we were about 6 houses away, I could already hear the screams and laughs of drunk teenagers. A red cup was left here and there. We parked about 10 feet away from the house, because of all the teenagers. When I got out, the smell gushed over me. It smelled like warm, sweat bodies, mixed with vodka, and a hint of... Strawberry? I started to worry about what kind of party I was going to.

an: (please read)

okay so this is just an intro to the party, I will write the whole thing tomorrow!

SERIOUSLY THO:

I need to see that you guys are active! Please comment and vote, and tell me if you like or hate this story. I really appreciate every comment and vote.