3 3

Jennifer POV

The sound of my fifth ice-cream box hitting the ground, wakes me up from my slumber. I can feel myself getting a headache, but I couldn't care any less. I'd rather have a headache, than having all of my thoughts spinning around. I've been in bed for the last couple of days, and I'm not planning on leaving. The only times I have gotten out was because I was hungry or I had to use the toilet. Other than that, Netflix, ice-cream and Jena has been my three most comforting sources.

I can't count on four hands how many times Josh has tried to call me, and I haven't answered one of them. I don't care how sorry he is, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. I hate him. But I love him. I hate the fact that I love him. He's a dick and I shouldn't be caring. I knew this was going to happen anyways.

In fact, why am I doing this? Waisting my time, grieving over someone who doesn't deserve my tears. I have just spent three days, crying my eyes out, over a guy who doesn't deserve me. Yeah, thats right. I'm going to get up, take a shower, and do something productive. Thats the spirit!

I throw the duvet off myself and put my feet down on the hardwood floor. The cold wood sends shivers down my spines, but it feels almost refreshing.

Walking to the closet, I take out my favorite outfit at the moment, a pair of black skinny jeans with holes on the knees, a white tank-top and a red flannel shirt. The bathroom is next.

When I get there, I look myself in the mirror. The creature that meets me, makes me wanna scream. My makeup hasn't been wiped off in three days, making it a mess of mascara and eyeliner, my cheeks are red because of the tears, my lips are puffy, and I have the most blood-shot eyes you could imagine.

Shaking my head, I strip from my pajamas and go into the shower, letting the hot water fall down on me. I'm already feeling better.

When I'm done I walk out of the shower, dry myself and putting on clothes. Then the refreshing-mission begins. I wipe off all my previous makeup, and put on some new eyeliner, mascara and a crimson-red lipstick, to go with my shirt. I look in the mirror, actually satisfied with what I see. My hair gets brushed through, and I decide to just keep it down. It has been growing back lately, and I've missed my old hair.

On the way back to my room, I get the idea to go the mall. Jena.

To Baeee:

WE NEED TO GO TO THE MALL ASAP!

I gather my purse and wallet, and before I know it, I get a text back.

From Baeee:

I'M AT YOUR HOUSE IN 5 SO GLAD YOU GOT OUT OF BED OMG

I chuckle down at my phone, and go downstairs. I'm home alone, so I should probably text mom. After the text is sent, the sound of a car pulling up in our driveway.

I rush out, jump in the car, and find a smiling Jena.

"Wow, look at you, miss hottie of the year." She grins widely. I laugh and smack her arm lightly, and say a quiet thank you.

"So what made you change your mind?" Her slug grin never leaves her face.

"I'm done waisting something as precious as my tears over a guy." The more I say this, the better I feel about it.

"YES!" Jena screams, making me jump in my seat. "MY BITCH IS BACK!" She laughs, as she starts to drive down the driveway.

"Yeah and she won't be here for long if you continue to drive like this." I try to say it calm, but I fail, and it ends up coming out like a squeal.

"To the mall." Jenna salutes, and I laugh. I did miss her a lot.

---

OK SO THIS IS SUPERSHORT AND IM SORRY BUT I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TODAY AND I FELT LIKE I HAD TO UPDATE YA FEEL ME???

btw ok drama this is jshaha maybe you ban see where I'm going with the "you will hate me"- thing :-)))