2 2

Jennifer's POV

Last day of school.

That's what was in my head when I woke up. Next year will be my senior year. It's kind of overwhelming but I'll manage. I think.

I got up, and decided to not bother with anything special today, because we were probably going to do nothing. I brushed my hair, and put it up in a bun. My har had began to grow again, now reaching almost to my shoulders. I put on one of Josh's big comfy sweaters, and some black legings. I only took on mascara and eyeliner, not wanting nor having the time to do anything else.

As I jumped down the stairs, boiling over with exitement, I heard two voices in the room. The female voice was definately mom, but the male voice was not dad. It was Josh's.

I walked into the kitchen, and found Josh sitting mehind the counter, looking as amazing as possible. Their heads turned to me slowly, and Josh smiled to me, warmly and welcoming.

"Hi, what are you doing here so early? I thought we were gonna meet at school?" I asked him.

"What, I can't come earlier to see my favourite person in the world?" Josh asked as a fake frown laid on his face.

I just chuckled. Mom watched us from the fridge, smiling widely. "Jenn," she started, but I interrupted her. "Gotta go mom, I'll talk to you tonight, okay? Love you." I huuged her, took Josh's hand, and walked to the front door. As we walked out the door, I heard my mom yell "Okay, tonight! ou have to tell me everything! Love you too." Josh laughed, so then I also laughed, not because anything was funny, but because he had an adorable laughter.

Ookay, ready to go?" I asked him.

"One sec, just gotta do something first." And then he closes the space between us, and forcing is lips on mine. But it wasn't a violent on hard forcing. It was gentle, but needy. I kissed him back, his lips tasting like a mix of mint and coffee. Someone may find that combination gross, and I probably would have too, but when I was in that position, it was amazing.

He pulled away, making me standing there, pouting. He chuckled, and took my hand. "Come on, grumpyface," he said "we gotta get to the last day of school."

I realized that I was super exited for vacation. I could do whatever I wanted to, really, because my mom and dad were often away on buisiness trips and things like that. I could have tons of parties, me and Josh could go on the beach several times, I could Jena to the mall, and I could also lay in my bed for three days straight and watch Netflix. The possibilities were endless.

I. COULDN'T. WAIT.

When we got to school, pretty much no one was there, because we had arrived so early. There were a few cars here and there, but not much.

We entered the school, and got to our lockers. Which was right across the hall from each other.

"What do you have?" Josh asked, with his back still turned towards me.

"Math," I said with a sigh "what about you?". Instead of answering, he took my hand and kissed it, making me blush slightly.

"Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAy so im sorru i havent updated omg, and im sorry that its short but its like 2 am and i need sleep right now or else i think i will collapse.

Thank you for all the reads, 3,7K??? holy mother thats a lot of people

love you lots!