Chapter 927-931

Chapter 927: Panic

However, that was completely false - Zhao Fu was not selfless at all. What happened to the brain bugs in exchange for pointers? These people had all forgotten and were being shameless to the extreme. Of course, Zhao Fu had no idea what was really going on, and seeing that no one was saying anything, he thought that there was something wrong with the Heaven Spirit Stele and left.

However, he was not left disappointed - right after he left, some people remembered the agreement and sent him some brain bugs for free.

Now, Zhao Fu suddenly had 2,000 brain bugs, which was much more than the 1,100 he needed. After using 1,100 on the uncontrolled City Lords, he would still have 900 left over.

If he used those 900 as well, Zhao Fu would be able to control 2,300 City Lords, which was a massive force. With such a force, Zhao Fu planned to sweep across the entire Darkwater Continent. If he could unify the Darkwater Continent, Great Qin's hidden piece would become even more terrifying.

Zhao Fu once again went to the Fish Scale world with these 2,000 brain bugs and headed to the faction he controlled in the Darkwater Continent. The number of people who were not yet controlled was far greater than those who were controlled, so he had to be careful.

Zhao Fu used their trust towards the system City Lords and split them into groups before slowly dealing with them. He would occasionally call some over to show hospitality while secretly controlling them, or he would use immense power to suppress them before releasing the brain bugs. Just like that, Zhao Fu was able to control 1,400 City Lords in total.

The Darkwater Continent was one of the Fish Scale world's seven continents, and it was one of the bigger ones. It had 6,000 regions in total and roughly 19,000 City Lords. Now that Zhao Fu controlled 1,400 City Lords, he possessed roughly 10% of the power in the Darkwater Continent.

Zhao Fu wanted to find another opportunity to use the remaining 900 brain bugs. He stealthily entered some system main cities and released the brain bugs, controlling the City Lords. Because there were 900 of them, it took him about a week to do this.

Now, Great Qin controlled 2,300 City Lords in the Darkwater Continent. Its massive strength once again caused many City Lords to want to join.

At the same time, it aroused the attention of the other factions in the Darkwater Continent, After all, 2,300 City Lords was a great threat, and even factions on other Continents paid attention to such a big faction.

After all, very few system factions had such immense strength, so many factions from other Continents sent people over to collect intelligence and see what was going on.

Zhao Fu did not have many plans, just clearing the surrounding regions to solidify the faction's foundation. With their 2,300 Cities, they controlled around 700 or so regions. If they cleared out all of the factions within those regions, the faction's strength would become even greater.

When that time came, it would start conquering and clearing out player factions while inviting more system factions to join. After all, system factions were willing to join together to be safer.

Zhao Fu felt that the Darkwater Continent would be quite easy to conquer, and when that happened, Great Qin would obtain a massive force.

The development of this faction was much faster than the Night Dynasty, and after dealing with the matters in the Fish Scale world, Zhao Fu headed to the Dark Demon world to check on the Night Dynasty.

Even though the Night Dynasty was not developing as quickly, the alliance it had gathered had some top-tier factions, and it had taken down some system factions and weaker player factions. However, it had to split its gains with others in the alliance.