Chapter 867-871

Chapter 867: Corps

Those were the seven special effects of Corps. Their effects were quite similar to those from General Armaments, making all soldiers much stronger.

However, the General Armaments did not give an intimidation effect, and the seventh effect was the biggest advantage of the Corps.

The first few effects made ordinary soldiers immensely powerful, as it gave them simply too many advantages. Soldiers in Corps were definitely more powerful than ordinary soldiers; this was undisputed.

The sixth special effect, the Corps Formation, was quite similar to the Soldier Aura Formation from General Armaments, but there were some differences.

Even though both of them had soldiers giving off an aura, which gathered together to form weapons or beasts, the main difference was that for Soldier Aura Formation, the soldier aura was controlled by the General Armament. The person wielding the General Armament could gather the soldier aura into a certain form, and this had nothing to do with the soldiers themselves.

However, for Corps, the Corps Formation relied on all soldiers working in unison to control their soldier aura. This required an incredible amount of cooperation.

General Armaments relied on the leader, while the Corps relied on the group.

Comparatively speaking, General Armaments were more convenient, but General Armaments were not so easy to obtain. Even after establishing a Kingdom, Great Qin only had ten General Armaments, while every Kingdom would have Corps.

Even though Corps Formation was more troublesome, it was better than a General Armament's Soldier Aura Formation. The Corps Formation united all of the soldiers' thoughts, and if they could unite such powerful battle intent, what they created would naturally be more powerful than what a General Armament could create.

Of course, if the soldiers' battle intent was weak and they could not unite their thoughts, then they would not even be able to gather their auras.

In the past, if one City Lord faced off against 100,000 Stage 1 soldiers, the City Lord would definitely be more powerful. After all, the City Lord had a City Lord Seal, and if the 100,000 soldiers could not gather their attacks, they would not be able to threaten the City Lord.

Moreover, the soldiers would not be able to avoid the City Lord's attacks easily, as there were so many of them, while the City Lord would be able to easily dodge their attacks because he was by himself. If the City Lord wanted to run, the soldiers would not be able to do anything about it because the City Lord could fly.

If the City Lord did not want to directly face off against the 100,000 soldiers, he could also launch sneak attacks to kill them. The soldiers would not be a match for the City Lord at all and would be completely annihilated.

That was the advantage that top-tier factions had - before, Great Qin had used many City Lords to suddenly attack various regions, easily destroying them. The soldiers could do nothing against Great Qin's City Lords and could only watch on.

Great Qin had use this method to attack many regions, and had swept across dozens of regions. It was only when other City Lords arrived and faced off with the same power that Great Qin was forced to stop.

However, if those City Lords did not come, would those system soldiers be able to do anything against Great Qin? After all, the system main cities had been taken down by Great Qin one after the other.

The weakness of the system main city soldiers was that their strength was scattered and could not be gathered to resist City Lords.

However, this was different now that there were Corps - the Corps Formation formed by 100,000 Stage 1 soldiers would be enough to resist a City Lord.