Chapter 527-531

Chapter 527: Seraph

Since there was nothing that they could do about the isolation barriers, they could only put it aside for now. Zhao Fu put most of his attention into military matters, as getting rid of all of the factions within the Forest of Horrors was Great Qin's main mission.

However, since the region was so big and the Forest of Horrors had forests all over the place, it was difficult to see far into the distance, and it was difficult for the army to move around. Despite being in the Forest of Horrors for so long, they only controlled everything within 10,000 kilometers.

The monumental task of getting rid of all of the remaining factions would take a long time.

Of course, getting rid of the remaining forces would also provide Great Qin with more people, resources, and EXP.

Boom!!

Just as Zhao Fu was thinking about this matter, a massive might descended, causing the air to seem to freeze. Everyone in Great Qin was greatly startled and went outside to take a look.

In the sky, a 1,000 meter long black flood dragon had appeared, spiraling around in the sky and looking down at everyone in Great Qin.

Seeing that the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon dared to come to Great Qin, Bai Qi and the other City Lords exploded out with their City Lord Seals' power, turning into rays of light that shot into the sky. They gave off a terrifying aura, giving the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon a big fright and causing it to retreat far away.

"What are you doing? Your Lord said that I could come and play!" The Six-Eyed Flood Dragon's voice was scared and nervous, and it was like a young girl's.

Now that Great Qin had so many City Lords, any ordinary boss monster would have to run in fear.

Hearing the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon's words, the City Lords felt quite surprised and paused, and Zhao Fu quickly came out.

Seeing Zhao Fu, the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon felt quite happy and quickly said, "Zhao Fu, your people are bullying me!"

Zhao Fu couldn't help but laugh, and he told the City Lords to withdraw as he flew into the sky and asked the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon, "Why have you come here?"

The Six-Eyed Flood Dragon smiled as she said, "Now that you've become the Region Lord, the restrictions on me have disappeared. Now, I can go anywhere I want and don't need to stay at the center of the region anymore."

Hearing this, Zhao Fu understood - it was likely that the Lord monster of each region had restrictions, and now that he had conquered the system main cities in this region, the Lord of this region was no longer restricted.

"You can play here then! However, you have to withdraw your might. Otherwise, it'll have negative effects on others," Zhao Fu said as he smiled. Right now, the greatest variable in the Forest of Horrors was the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon.

After taking care of this variable, there would not be much left in the Forest of Horrors that could threaten Great Qin.

After hearing Zhao Fu's words, the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon immediately withdrew her might and said, "Zhao Fu, is this fine now?"

Zhao Fu nodded. The Six-Eyed Flood Dragon's might made the atmosphere in Great Qin incredibly oppressive, and ordinary creatures could not withstand it.

However, looking at the Six-Eyed Flood Dragon's massive body, Zhao Fu asked, "Are you able to make your body smaller or turn into human form?"

The Six-Eyed Flood Dragon shook her head and said, "I can't do that right now; I either need incredibly strong power or I need to evolve into a higher-grade creature."