Chapter 782-786

Chapter 782: Golden Doors

"Follow me and purify these demons!" a Spirit Light commander yelled as he rode on a tall, white horse and led a group of Cavalrymen to charge. The Cavalrymen all gave off white light as they charged on their horses, giving off massive sounds.

They gripped their spears and used their momentum to throw them out, causing whooshing sounds to sound out. The countless spears brought with them white lights as they tore through the air and flew towards the Night Dynasty's defensive wall.

A formless barrier rippled out of the Night Dynasty's defensive wall, but the spears gave off a terrifying Holy Light energy and instantly destroyed the formless barrier.

However, the power of the spears was greatly reduced, and none of them were able to hit the defensive wall. The ground in front of the defensive wall was now covered with spears.

The Cavalrymen once again threw out spears, all of them giving off a faint white light, bringing with them Holy Light energy.

Ye Cang coldly harrumphed and looked over at his Generals. His Generals gave out orders, and people wearing black robes walked out with serious expressions on their faces. They stretched out their hands towards the incoming Cavalry, causing darkness power to gather.

Black diagrams appeared on the ground, and as the countless horses stepped on them, their hooves seemed to be stuck to the ground. Countless horses crashed to the ground and some of their legs were broken, causing them to whinny in pain.

The Cavalrymen on the horses were sent crashing to the ground, causing countless injuries and a lot of chaos.

"Fire!" Ye Cang gave the order and countless Archers let loose arrows, forming a massive arrow rain that caused people's hairs to stand on end. The Cavalrymen who had crashed to the ground were completely defenseless.

Immediately, countless Spirit Light Cavalrymen died and blood flew everywhere. Those who were not dead howled, creating a grisly scene.

"Ahhhh!!"

Suddenly, rays of Holy Light landed on the Night Dynasty's defensive wall, causing the Nighty Dynasty's soldiers to howl as if they were being burned.

Ye Cang's pupils constricted as he discovered countless Priests dressed in white robes and holding wooden staffs. Under the protection of countless soldiers, they had arrived at the front of the Spirit Light army and were attacking the Night Dynasty.

Taking this opportunity, countless Spirit Light people rushed up to the defensive wall and started to siege it. The Spirit Light people used all sorts of methods to scale the defensive wall, while the Night Dynasty's people continuously used heavy objects and arrows to attack them.

The Night Dynasty's special profession, the people wearing black robes, also attacked with darkness. Black fog, which had extremely destructive properties, started to move towards the Spirit Light people. Anyone who was touched by the black fog would have their bodies fall apart and blood continuously flow out.

In just an instant, countless Spirit Light people died in horrified ways. Wounds opened up all over their bodies and blood dyed their bodies completely.

The Spirit Light side's Priests also attacked the Night Dynasty, resulting in a ferocious battle.

Boom! Boom! Boom...

Massive explosions sounded out as powerful auras descended. 60 or so City Lords coldly looked at Ye Cang.

Ye Cang did not care at all, and the Night Dynasty's side also erupted with a shocking aura. The Night Dynasty's City Lords all prepared for battle, and the five Ancestors brought with them monstrous auras as they dove into the group of opposing City Lords. With their strength, dealing with five or six of them was no problem at all.