Chapter 557-561

Chapter 557: Golden Phoenix

Zhao Fu smiled - if even the golden dragon was that shocked, that meant that the Emperor Phoenix Statue was definitely quite extraordinary. Great Qin definitely had to continue collecting Phoenix Qi.

After going outside, they saw a golden phoenix with a wingspan of ten meters giving off a bright golden light flying in the sky. Its movements were incredibly elegant, and its cries were quite pleasant to listen to. Countless birds were attracted over, and they flew behind the golden phoenix, painting a beautiful scene.

Traces of a black aura rose up from the ground, and Zhao Fu could feel Great Qin's Fate continuously becoming purified. The golden phoenix's light also caused Zhao Fu's body to go through changes, and sensing this, the golden dragon and black dragon within Zhao Fu's body cried out.

Following this, the Emperor Phoenix returned to the Heaven Prayer Platform and became a crystal statue again. Zhao Fu went back into the hall and had people take Sun Hanxiang and the other women away.

Zhao Fu did not participate in the daytime event. Instead, he took care of some other matters. Soon, it was night time, and this event was one that Zhao Fu had to participate in.

After going to his bedroom, the four women were already there - they had all had makeup put on them, and they were all wearing women's clothing, looking even more enchanting than before.

Sun Hanxiang, Wei Qing, and Xu Liuyi's expressions were all quite unpleasant, and they stood in the corner, not willing to approach, while Bai Xihan was already in the bed.

Zhao Fu walked in and coldly looked at the three women as he said, "You can get in the bed yourself, and we can keep things amicable; don't make me use force!"

Hearing Zhao Fu's words, they thought that Zhao Fu wanted to take their bodies by force. Their faces paled, and they slightly hesitated as their eyes became filled with tears. They then went to the bed. They had never suffered such humiliation before; if it was before, they would rather have died than suffer this humiliation.

However, after being made concubines by Zhao Fu and being restricted by Great Qin's Fate and Emperor Phoenix Statue, they could not even die.

However, hearing that they could at least keep things amicable, they decided to get on the bed; after all, that would be better than being forced by Zhao Fu. With their strength, it was impossible to resist Zhao Fu, and they would still lose their bodies.

After the four women were all lying on the bed, Zhao Fu took off his outer clothes and laid on the bed, but he did not do anything after.

Since they were so reluctant, it was impossible for Zhao Fu to actually force them. Even if he did force himself on them, he would just have some temporary pleasure, while they would definitely try to find ways to commit suicide afterward. With their personalities, they would definitely do such a thing; this was obvious.

Even if they didn't die, they would never serve Great Qin, and Great Qin would lose them forever. After all, they were Great Generals, and losing them would be a great loss to Great Qin.

Right now, Zhao Fu just wanted them to accept the position they were in and slowly change their minds, as opposed to harming them.

Zhao Fu was on the rightmost side of the bed, and next to him was Bai Xihan. She was still just as cold-looking, lying there like a block of wood and not moving at all. Her breathing remained steady, and it was as if she was lying on the bed by herself.

If it wasn't for the fact that Zhao Fu could sense the heat from her body, he would have thought that there was a corpse beside him.

After lying down and pulling the blanket over himself, Zhao Fu did not move. Sun Han Xiang, Wei Qing, and Xu Liuyi inwardly let out sighs of relief, while Bai Xihan opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Zhao Fu.