Chapter 887-891

Chapter 887: Corps Aura Formation

Shing!

A clear sword hum sounded out as countless white auras gathered to form a 200 meter long sword of light that gave off an ocean-like wave of sword qi.

Bang!

Countless fiery aura gathered to form a 300 meter tall flaming woman, who gave off an incredibly searing energy and caused the temperature around her to drastically increase.

The 13 Corps all created different things, but it was as if 13 godly items had descended, each of them giving off a powerful aura that shook the heavens and the earth. Even in the distance, one could feel how terrifying this power was.

Following this, they started to slaughter. The black dragon brought with it black streams of air as it rushed at the massive army. It rampaged about, sending tens of thousands of soldiers flying; the black streams of air were extremely powerful and were not something that ordinary soldiers could defend against.

The massive sword of light gave off boundless sword qi and flew into the army like a laser, slashing through the army many times in just an instant, causing tens of thousands of soldiers' bodies to be dismembered silently.

The flaming woman brought with her countless flames as she flew at the army, creating seas of flame and burning innumerable soldiers to death.

After the 13 Corps Aura Formation were created, they started to madly attack. It was quite shocking to see 13 Corps killing 200 million to 300 million soldiers with barely any resistance.

At that moment, Great Qin's other soldiers wheeled out more ballistae before shooting at the soldiers near the Great Wall. Ordinary talisman bolts shot out, and even though they were not as powerful as the gold talisman bolts, it was still possible for them to instantly kill dozens of soldiers.

Great Qin had many methods of dealing with both City Lords and soldiers, and it held nothing back. If it did not use everything that it had, it would not be able to stop these attackers.

This was Great Qin's true strength, and it shocked countless factions. They were unable to comprehend how they were unable to gain an advantage against Great Qin despite having so many City Lords, and they were even being suppressed.

Boom!!

A massive explosion sounded out as Zhao Fu slashed out, creating a tornado of deathly qi and forcing the 20 or so people attacking him back.

Everyone was quite shocked to see Great Qin's Legatee's strength; with just a King's Seal, he was able to suppress the 20 or so of them.

Seeing that they were losing more and more people, Si Ji understood that if this went on, they would lose sooner or later.

"Everyone, quickly use your Nation Armaments' power, or else we won't be able to kill Great Qin's Legatee!" Si Ji shouted.

Boom!!

Si Ji was the first to explode out with a powerful aura as he unleashed his Fate and released his Nation Armament's true power. A boundless might spread out as nine massive cauldrons appeared in the sky, giving off a power that seemed to be able to suppress thousands of worlds.

Boom!

Another explosion sounded out as a tall and luxurious ancient-style building slowly appeared in the sky, surrounded by starlight and giving off a mysterious aura.

Boom!

Another explosion rang out as a shocking power burst forth, and a stone stele with no words on it appeared in the sky, giving off the aura of a godly spirit and causing countless creatures to tremble.