Chapter 642-646

Chapter 642: Fire and Ice Bloodlines

The fire bird brought with it an immense heat wave, and Zhao Fu was expressionless as he raised his sword and slashed out a wave of water. In just a single attack, the fire bird was sliced in half, and it turned into countless flames as it disappeared.

Bang!

Suddenly, a seven or eight meter long ice shard shot out, appearing before Zhao Fu in an instant. However, Zhao Fu leaped backward before jumping into the air, and the ice shard stabbed four or five meters deep into the ground.

"Roarrr!!" Zhao Fu raised his sword, and countless traces of water vapor gathered to form a dragon that gave off a dragon's roar. It gave off an immense aura as it rushed towards the two women.

Each of the women raised a hand, and their palms shined with light. An ice and fire energy shield appeared, and as the water dragon crashed against it, a muffled explosion sounded out, and the water dragon dissipated into water vapor again.

Binoche coldly harrumphed and raised her magic staff, causing fireballs to appear in the sky. There were as big as watermelons, and there were around 100 or so of them, giving off an immense amount of heat.

Kerache's expression was cold, and she gave off killing intent as she also raised her magic staff and created hundreds of ice shards.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh...

The fireballs and ice shards flew towards Zhao Fu incredibly quickly, drawing out streaks in the air, and they reached Zhao Fu in an instant.

Zhao Fu sent his King's Power into the Sin Dragon Sword, causing it to give off a large amount of sword light. Zhao Fu continuously slashed out with the sword, sending out sword arcs that destroyed the incoming fireballs and ice shards as he flew towards the two women - after all, it was quite advantageous to deal with magic users at close range.

Binoche and Kerache could tell what Zhao Fu's intentions were, but they did not retreat. Instead, they flew to either side of Zhao Fu and started to attack him from there.

Zhao Fu started to be forced into a more passive state, as he was being pincered on both sides. He was forced into defending again.

Zhao Fu felt that if there was another person helping him, it would be much easier to deal with these two women. Even though it was just Zhao Fu, he had some other methods.

After grasping an opportunity, Zhao Fu flew out of their pincer attack and raised the Sin Dragon Sword, and a black sword light shot into the sky as he yelled, "Godly Hell's Doors!"

A black hole appeared in the sky, and traces of demonic qi flooded out as roars sounded out and countless demons flew towards the two women.

Facing these countless demons, the two women did not seem to care at all. Even though there were many demons, they were far too weak and were unable to threaten them.

Binoche pointed her staff at the incoming demons, and within the moon at the top of the magic staff, and fireball quickly spun, and a searing aura spread out, covering the surroundings with an extreme amount of heat.

Whoosh!!

Countless flames rushed out of the magic staff, forming a sea of flames. The demons were unable to withstand those flames and howled in pain.

At that moment, a figure suddenly appeared behind Binoche. Zhao Fu's abilities at masking his presence were extremely strong, and Assassins were a great threat to Mages.

Shing!

Zhao Fu sent all of his power into the Sin Dragon Sword, causing it to loudly hum. The sword gave off countless traces of sharp sword qi and an extremely dangerous aura.