Chapter 707-711

Chapter 707: Ten Million Soldier Aura

This was the terrifying scene created from condensing ten million soldiers' soldier aura. In just a moment, the blood-red eagle had slaughtered nearly one million soldiers, which was simply too horrifying.

However, the system main city army did not collapse. By now, they had solidified most of the marshes, so the soldiers were able to spread out and continue rushing at the Inner Great Wall, ignoring the blood-red eagle.

Bai Qi reduced the amount of energy that the blood-red eagle was absorbing because its power came from the soldiers. Now that the blood-red eagle had already dealt a devastating blow to the system main city army, it was better for Great Qin's soldiers to conserve their strength.

Facing the flood of system main city soldiers, Great Qin's soldiers continued to shoot out arrows, which pierced through the system main city soldiers' bodies. The stench of blood spread out, and cries continuously sounded out as more and more people died.

By now, some of the system main city soldiers had rushed to the bottom of the Great Wall and started to use ladders and grappling hooks to start to scale the walls. In response, Great Qin used arrows and heavy objects to retaliate.

The battle between City Lords in the air became more and more intense, and explosions continued to sound out. Meng Tian gripped his azure spear and stabbed it with shocking power, piercing through a City Lord's chest, but in the next instant, two City Lords came over and started to attack Meng Tian. Bai Xihan faced three City Lords by herself, and the other City Lords were also fighting bitterly.

Just as the eastern side's battle was intense, it was so for the other places as well.

At the western side in the Flask Province, it was narrower near the top and wider near the bottom, making the region look like a flask. Because of the terrain, it was possible for a very small force to defend against a very large force.

The two forces here were of the same size - the western side had eight million soldiers and 80 or so City Lords, while Great Qin also had eight million soldiers and 80 or so City Lords.

The Flask Province was not as troublesome as the Leaf Province. The ground here was flat and it was clear, making it easy to charge. The only problem, which was a big problem, was that everyone had to be squeezed together.

This was because the place where they had to charge was in a bottle-neck shape. With so many people charging, they would all be grouped closely together.

This was not good, because if they were too close to each other, it would be difficult to move, making it difficult to dodge any attacks. If the other side cast any large attacks, it was likely that many people would be killed.

It was not good to have too many people or too few people. Because Great Qin had eight million people defending, if they only sent a few hundred thousand over, even though they could charge effectively, they would be able to do nothing. Great Qin would be able to destroy them incredibly easily.

Even though the terrain seemed quite simple, it was of a greater problem than at the Leaf Province. The Leaf Province only had fog and marshes, which could be easily dealt with, but what could they do about this flask-like shape?

After discussing, the western side City Lords decided to destroy the terrain. They all had immense power, and since the terrain was unfavorable to them, they would use their power to change the terrain. If this was in the real world, such a thing would not be possible, because no one in the real world had such power.

Even though they wanted to change the terrain, how could Great Qin allow this? Just as the western side City Lords prepared to act, Great Qin's City Lords suddenly attacked, forcing them to defend.