Chapter 627-631

Chapter 627: Level 1 Dukedom

The first thing was that there were two worlds besides their human world that had been devoured; it was not just their world that had been devoured.

The Heaven Awaken World was boundless and continuously devoured worlds, expanding its area. The devoured world would appear at the edges of the Heaven Awaken World, causing the Heaven Awaken World to become larger and larger.

Compared to the Heaven Awaken World, the worlds that it devoured seemed quite small and only added a bit to it.

As such, every century, the Heaven Awaken World would devour many worlds, expanding into many areas. Zhao Fu did not know just how many worlds had been devoured this time, but he heard some rumors as to two worlds besides the human world.

One was most likely a Water Race world, as 80% of its regions were covered by water. There was a high likelihood for people of the Water Race to appear in such places.

The other was most likely a Demon Race world, as the world contained a large amount of demonic qi, and only a world occupied by the Demon Race would be like that.

Even though there were eight major races in the Heaven Awaken World, there was no system to decide where they were scattered; everything was random. A human world could appear next to a demon world, next to a god world, or a devil world.

Their world was quite fortunate because if they had to face a demon world from the previous century, with how cruel and ferocious the Demon Race was, the danger that their world would face would be much greater.

However, because the demon world had been devoured at around the same time, they would have the same amount of time to develop, so the difference in their strength would not be too great. At the very least, if the demon world invaded, the human world would be able to put up some resistance.

The water world was not too dangerous either, as they mostly lived in water and did not have much need for dry land. As such, there was not too much reason for them to invade the human world.

The land in the Legacy Land was many times bigger than the water regions, and it was impossible for the Water Race to invade just for those few water regions. Perhaps they would launch a small-scale invasion, but that was nothing to worry about.

The main danger was from the previous worlds. They had been developing for far longer and could easily bully newer worlds. They were a threat to all newer worlds.

There were also the neighboring worlds. If the neighboring worlds were friendly, there was nothing to worry about. However, if they weren't friendly, one could only hope that they were not one of the scarier races, or they would also invade.

The Grassi people had wanted to fully invade the human world as soon as the Heaven Domain Boundary had disappeared, just like what the Lantong people had done to them. However, recently, their plans had somewhat changed.

Of course, if the human world was strong enough, it could invade other worlds, such as the water world or the demon world. In fact, they could even invade the Grassi people, but they had to be strong enough.

The second piece of news was that a Level 1 Dukedom had appeared in a world near the Lantong world and Grassi world. This forced the battle between the Lantong world and Grassi world to temporarily stop.

After all, the strength of a Level 1 Dukedom was too terrifying because in order to become a Level 1 Dukedom, one had to unify an entire world.

It was said that that world was a devil world, and the people there had short horns and were called the Horned Devil Race. They were incredibly powerful, forcing the Lantong people and Grassi people to stop fighting.