Chapter 722-726

Chapter 722: Kill Kill Kill

The stone stele was seven meters tall and one meter wide and seemed to have absorbed an incredible amount of blood, as it gave off an incredibly pungent smell of blood. There were some words carved on it, which were: "The heavens have blessed man with countless things, but man has nothing to return to the heavens, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill."

Even from afar, Zhao Fu could sense its dense killing intent, so he did not directly go to the City Hall, and he instead went over to this stone stele.

This was most likely the Seven Kill Stele of the legends!

Zhao Fu stood beneath the stone stele, and sensing Zhao Fu's aura, the Seven Kill Stele immediately gave off a powerful blood-red light. Zhao Fu felt as if he was being devoured by countless traces of blood, and his aura started to become chaotic. His eyes became blood-red, and countless berserk and murderous thoughts rose up in his heart.

A while later, Zhao Fu came back to his senses, and his eyes regained their clarity. His body was covered with cold sweat - this Seven Kill Stele's killing intent was simply too strong. Zhao Fu had unlocked Divine Sense and had a Sovereign Bloodline, making it possible for him to easily escape the killing intent. However, ordinary people would be lost within the madness and slaughter, affecting their minds and personalities.

However, this was most likely a rare treasure, and Zhao Fu looked at its description.

[Seven Kill Stele]: A treasure of slaughter that contains boundless killing intent. It can grow through slaughter and give soldiers a berserk, murderous power.

Zhao Fu was quite surprised to find that this was a treasure was one that could grow. However, he was not very willing to use it, as the Seven Kill Stele's power was a bit too great. The 600,000 people in Great Xi City were all affected, and the effects were not temporary either.

Under the berserk and murderous power from the Seven Kill Stele, people's personalities would change, making them incredibly cruel and bloodthirsty. Zhao Fu could recover, but the other soldiers would not.

Zhao Fu did not want his soldiers to become a group of monsters who only knew how to kill, so Zhao Fu could only give up on this stone stele.

However, Zhao Fu did not plan to destroy it, as it was a treasure that could grow from slaughter. Slaughter was something that was incredibly prevalent in this world, and the Seven Kill Stele would grow incredibly quickly in Great Qin's hands. It had great potential, and perhaps it would be useful in the future.

Zhao Fu put the Seven Kill Stele in his ring and went to the City Hall. He looked at the blood-red cube floating in mid-air before choosing to conquer the city and relocate it.

A blood-red pillar shot into the sky, dyeing the entire sky blood-red. A blood-red dragon gave a mournful and reluctant roar, which sounded out in all directions as it turned into blood-red motes of light and dissipated.

"System announcement! The Great Xi Dynasty has been destroyed, and all of its Fate has been devoured by Great Qin. Great Qin has obtained a large amount of Fate."

"System announcement! Great Qin has destroyed the Great Xi Dynasty and has obtained all of its Legacies."

"System announcement! Great Qin's City Heart has started evolving and has completed 11/30 of the evolution."

"System announcement! The Great Qin City has obtained one-fifth of the Great Xi City's stats."

"System announcement! The Nation Armaments Twelve Metal Colossi and Nation-Suppressing Pillar and Clan Armaments Imperial Ruler's Seal and Great Qin Emperor Peacock have obtained a large amount of Fate."