Chapter 797-801

Chapter 797: Human's Power

"Husband, you're so weak." Tuoba Qing suddenly said as she coldly looked at Zhao Fu with her blood-red eyes.

Zhao Fu felt a chill within his heart and looked at Tuoba Qing in confusion. He did not understand what was going on - the Tuoba Qing in front of him seemed to still have her memories but seemed to have become a different person, wanting to kill him.

Zhao Fu did not know what to say. He looked at the cold Tuoba Qing with complex feelings; he liked the happy and cheerful Tuoba Qing much more. However, the old Tuoba Qing was gone, and he was powerless to do anything about it.

If only he had more power to change everything and make it like it was at the start. However, he was too weak and was just like an ant.

Suddenly, Zhao Fu's soul felt as if it had fallen into a deep abyss, and blood-water covered him. His consciousness became hazier and hazier before it disappeared.

Boom!!

A shocking explosion sounded out as the Chaos Imperial Star in the sky gave off an even more intense blood-red light. The star started to rotate as an extremely monstrous power exploded out of Zhao Fu's body, and black and blood-red flames rose out of his body.

Tuoba Qing's expression fell as she was pushed back a few meters by this power and was forced to let go of Zhao Fu's neck.

Zhao Fu's body floated into the air, black and blood-red flames continuously wrapping around him as a powerful aura rushed out like a wild wind.

The whites of his eyes became black while his pupils remained the same color, making him seem much eviller. Two fangs grew out of his mouth, his ears became pointed, and two horns also appeared on his head as his hands became sharp claws.

Now, Zhao Fu's aura was completely different as if he had become a different person. His aura was filled with coldness, violence, evilness, and bloodthirstiness - just like the Chaos Imperial Star.

Tuoba Qing looked at Zhao Fu, her expression becoming more and more serious. She grabbed at the air and a blood-red sword instantly formed.

Zhao Fu's head leaned back before turning to look at Tuoba Qing with his terrifying eyes. A savage, evil smile appeared on his face, causing a chill to spread through Tuoba Qing's heart.

Swish!

Zhao Fu's body disappeared and instantly reappeared before Tuoba Qing. He grabbed at the air, causing a black and blood-red sword to form as he slashed towards Tuoba Qing.

Tuoba Qing's gaze was cold as she used her full strength, causing an aura even stronger than before to burst forth as she too slashed towards Zhao Fu.

Boom!!

The two swords gave off shocking power as they collided, creating a gigantic explosion A shockwave blasted out, destroying everything in the surrounding 1,000 meters.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Explosions continuously sounded out as the two people began an intense battle in the air. Countless sword lights flashed out and collided, causing gusts of wild wind to fill the surroundings. Rocks were blown into the air and trees were slashed in half, as if a terrifying catastrophe had descended.

"Heheheh!" Zhao Fu laughed like a monster as his sword sent out an ocean of sword qi that rushed towards Tuoba Qing, blasting her body back hundreds of meters.

A trace of blood leaked out of Tuoba Qing's lips, and her expression became savage. She raised her hand, causing countless traces of blood-red aura to shoot into the sky. The sky seemed to be torn as a massive, crude-looking hand, giving off boundless power, stretched out and pressed down towards Zhao Fu. Zhao Fu felt as if there were countless mountains weighing down on him, pressing him against the ground.