Chapter Thirty-Two

A/n Hi guys... it's been a minute. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I rewrote this chapter around four times but I just didn't feel the flow. I think I finally came up with something. I'm a tad rusty so this might not be very good, but I tried. This is a sort of (part one)

Betty's POV

I stormed into the bathroom.  I couldn't comprehend the events that had just transpired. 

Had I really just let myself fall into Jughead that easy? 

I wanted to believe he was no longer my safe haven, but today had contradicted that.

I felt a burning sensation in my palms and saw that the blood from my hands had somewhat smudged onto the sink.

I looked deeply in the mirror and said to myself, "Why am I such a fuck up?"

Am I really so terrible that I had driven the love of my life away from me and our daughter?  This realization, though not new, ached in my chest.

Right as I turned on the water I felt sick again.

I dove toward the toilet bowl making it just in time.

After puking out everything I had consumed since I was last in this position, I got up and proceeded to clean my hands off.

I watched the water turn pink from the remaining blood that had seeped through my palms not too long ago.

Once the water was clear again I dried off my hands and headed back towards our booth.

"Hey Arch"

I said wearily as I slowly slid into the seat.

"Betty, are you ok?" he asked with compassion in his eyes.

I felt tears start to build.

"Can we go Arch?" I said staring at my lap.

"Of course Betts, let me go pay the check and we'll head out."

I let go of a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"You ready?"

"Yes." I said, trying to force a smile.

I listened to the familiar bell as we exited the diner.

A/n Sorry this was so short.  I'll post part two soon.