Chapter Seven

A/n HELLO! Hope you all enjoy this chapter. It's a little messy because I wrote it just now so I could have something to post.

Betty POV

The board below me creaked causing him to look up.  I felt a spark shoot through me like I was meeting him for the first time, possibly because he appeared as a different person. 

All we did was explore each other's eyes trying to figure out who would make the next move.  I watched our entire lives play out knowing that it would, sadly, end up bringing us to this moment. This moment that could possibly be the end of us. 

I love him with all my heart and would die for him in a second, but he hurt me.  He was going to leave me and as soon as I say I'm going to leave him he acts like I'm the one tearing our family apart.  I want to be with him, I need to be with him, but I can't.  The principal of the situation won't allow it.

I don't know what to do...I can't imagine myself without him.  It's been so long since I have been alone, technically forever.  Jughead and I have been together since we were small children.  We were inseparable, never apart, Betty and Jughead always forever.  It hurts me to see us like this, so far apart even though we are close.  I married my best friend but it's like he has disappeared and I no longer know who I am.

Jughead POV

I saw our entire lives flash before my eyes.  Every beautiful and amazing memory shining next to all the mistakes I have made throughout my life.  I wish I could have been better, I wish I was good enough to deserve her, but I wasn't. I never would be.

She's been my best friend as far back as I can remember.  All the times life got me down or when I had nowhere to go because of my drunken father and the fact that my mother abandoned me, she was there.  We were always together, Betty and Jughead always forever.  But of course I had to go and fuck it all up because I was caught in some psychotic fantasy that blinded me from what matters most.  Now I am lost.  It was like my mother again only this time it was my fault.   What is my life with no Betty and no Juliet?  They were all that truly counted and I had lost them too. 

I wish I wasn't such a screw up... I wish I could say that I deserved my family... But I didn't and it hurt me.

A/n I'M SORRY!!! I felt very sad writing this chapter. I know it's short but I just wanted to get something out there. So I'm gonna call this a filler chapter. I promise I'm gonna to try to get another chapter out by Sunday. So what do you think is going to happen between Bughead? Bet you're all going to get mad at me in the next few chapters.