Chapter Three

A/n Highkey hating Jughead in this story.

Betty POV

"YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO FIND THOSE AND YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE READ THEM."

I was taken aback by his harsh comment. Did he seriously think he had the right to be blaming me for this?

"JUG I AM DAMN SURE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR THIS." I snapped back.

His face went blank like he was unsure of what he was going to do next.

"How could you Jughead? Am I not enough for you? Are we not enough for you?"

Remorse filled his eyes.

"Of course you're enough for me Betts. I love you."

"You have a weird way of showing it."

We just stared at each other for what felt like hours until he finally broke the silence.

"I love you Betty, only you."

"Really cause that's not what you said in the letters." I said not changing my facial expression.

"DAMMIT BETTS, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I'M SORRY?"

"THAT'S THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SAID 'I'M SORRY' THIS ENTIRE CONVERSATION JUGHEAD."

"BETTS COME ON. I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT. I LOVE YOU. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL..."

"THEN WHY HAVE YOU SAID YOU LOVE HER SO MANY TIMES AND WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT I'M A MESS. YOU LITERALLY BLEW ME OFF SO YOU COULD GO TO NEW YORK WITH HER" I cut him off.

"I MADE A MISTAKE OK? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?"

I didn't know how to respond. I don't think I wanted to hear him say anything else.

Both of our faces softened until I said... "I'm leaving, and I'm taking Juliet with me."

He looked like he was about to explode and destroy everything around him, "THE HELL YOU ARE."

A/n lmao sorry