Actor AU

Sorry this took so long to write.

Requests are now closed. ^-^

______________________________________

As soon as the shock went away the heroes took action.

They made sure that the kids where not apart of the fight. They didn't want them to get hurt since they don't have any medical attention.

The most of students and all might made sure that Eri and Kota weren't going to get hurt. They went to the other room so they can be safe. There they meet Monama and Itsuka playing goldfish. Before Monama could say anything they quickly entered. All Might looked at the heroes fighting wishing that he didn't want all of his power.

While most of the students were with Eri and Kota not all of them were. Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki joined the heroes in the fight.

"Get out of here!" Aizawa shouted. "If you get hurt we can heal it" Kirishima yelled back, "we know that's why we're joining, if any of you get hurt there's nothing we can do to help!"

Tsuku was trying to get people to listen to her. She kept yelling at them to stop the fighting but no one was listening. She watched as the theater was getting destroyed. She worked so hard to make it, she spent weeks on it so everyone could be comfortable and all of that work is down the drain. Something snapped in her.

"STOP IT"

Everyone froze.

"Now that I have your attention, since you destroyed the whole theater your have to clean the whole theater" brooms appeared in everyone's hand.

Shigaraki opened his mouth and Tsuku immediately glared at him, saying that if you even dare to say something you will get killed in the most painful way possible.

After that all the heroes and villains started to clean. Tsuku also made Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki joined the cleaning. Everyone who didn't destroy anything just watched.

"Where is Nezu? Kero" Tsuyu asked. Everyone looked around and didn't find anything. Tsuku sighed "I can only hold 20 people in here and adding the villains made 22 people"

"Wait so who else disappeared?" Uraraka questioned. "I will count everyone to see who we are missing!" Iida said.

After counting everyone Iida was confused everyone was here. "Hey, isn't the one missing the wind quirk guy?" Sero asked. They looked around to see he also disappeared.

"Yeah! For a loud guy he was pretty quiet" Mina said. "He told me that he didn't like to interrupt movies or films" Shinso said.

It took around two hours to clean the whole mess. They put it all in a corner of the theater.

Tsuku then explained everything to the villains. After everyone was seated Tsuku pressed the button.

 After everyone was seated Tsuku pressed the button