The Apology Song

A news woman is shown in front of a building. "A group of AU students have been attacked while being outside of the main facility by the league."

"Oh no"   "why is it always the league of villains"    "I hope we are okay"

"The pro hero and teacher Eraserhead was with his class when this happened, civilians are sa- Holy-! The building has collapsed, it appears that they got -no wait, the hero in training Deku? And the leader of the league are now buried under the debris?! The attack doesn't stop either." The woman is panicking as smoke is coming out of the building.

"Deku please be okay" said Uraraka.

"The building is still in really fragile state"

"It's been a few hours since the attack. There is no sign of the leader or the boy. They been able to verify their status..."

"It is told both of them were in pretty bad shape... If they don't get out soon... They might die from blood loss or lack of oxygen."

"Will Deku be ok" Eri asked to Aizawa, he didn't want to lie to her or give false hope only for it to be crushed. "I...I don't know"

It showed Izuku sitting and Shigaraki standing on the opposite side, they are both trapped and injured. "Tenko I am humble, for tonight I understand, 
Your royal blood was never meant to decorate this sand" Izuku sings as he is slowly standing up.

"You've suffered great injustice" Izuku is walking towards Shigaraki while Shigaraki backs up and hits the wall.

"So have thousands before you" Shigaraki as a child, Spinner, Dadi, and Eri are shown but quickly disappear.

The emotional people are already tearing up.

"I offer an apology, and one long over due"Izuku is on his knees in front of Shigaraki.

"I am sorry, Tenko, I am sorry
Hear my song, I know I sing the truth" Izuku says as he cries.

This made the emotional people start crying too.

"Although we were bred to fight" it then shows a younger Izuku and a younger Shigaraki.

"I reach for kindness in your heart tonight, and if you can forgive" Shigaraki is shown holding Izuku's neck ready to turn him into ash.

"NO" most of the class yells as Eri and Kota starts sodding.

"And if you can forgive, love can truly live 
And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive, love can truly live"Shigaraki let's go of Izuku but the building collapsed even more and Shigaraki falls down.

"oh no, this looks bad" said Momo. (Yes she is here but I don't know what to put for her)

"Tenko, I am frightened, but I'll use my final breath,
to tell you that I'm sorry, let us end this dance of death"Izuku holds out his hand to Shigaraki as Izuku's shadow takes the form of all might and Shigaraki's shadow takes the form of AFO.

'I am sorry my boy for putting all of this stress on you' all might thought grimly .

"Two centuries of agony, that tore your heart with sand
Here and now with my amends, this senseless giving ends" a younger Izuku and Shigaraki show up again only to fade away.

"I am sorry, Tenko, I am sorry"Izuku crawls his way to Shigaraki and cries in his chest while Shigaraki looks shocked but doesn't move away.

"Hear my song, I know I sing the truth 
Although we were bred to fight 
I reach for kindness in your heart tonight, and if you can forgive" Shigaraki starts crying and hugs Izuku.

"Damn it why is he crying, it just makes me want to cry more" Ashido said.

"And if you can forgive, love can truly live " the first holder of one for all and AFO look at each and disappear.

"Who were they?" Asked Kota "some people who changed Izuku and Shigaraki's life" Tsuku answered as she was crying.

"And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive, love can truly live"Izuku and Shigaraki are replaced by their younger self as a woman kisses Shigaraki's head and gives the boys a blanket.

"Was that Shigaraki's mother" Iida  asked as a tear slid down his face. "It was, but it was her ghost since she had died when Shigaraki was a young age." Tsuku said as she continued crying.

"And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive 
Love-" the screen turn black but you hear Izuku and Shigaraki speaking to each other.

"Tenko?"

"..."

"Hm?"

"I... I'm sorry"

"...not...your fault everything... is....fucked,brat."

"...brat?" Shigaraki said but is meet with silence.

"No please tell me that Deku is still alive!" Uraraka plead. As Eri and Kota were sodding that their hero died.

--Love will truly live

It then shows all might finding them. "no..." He says softly. He was to late.

Everyone had at least shed a tear. Tsuku didn't wait for them to stop crying and pushed a button.

The next chapter will be the aftermath which means more tears. Please watch the video, it is great. I hope you enjoyed.(〒ω〒)