Alexander Hamilton•

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: mention(s) of suicide, death

"This universe takes place a long time ago" said Tsukuyomi. "How long ago?" Iida asked raising his hand, "It takes place before America became free," answered Tsukuyomi.

'That's more than 500 years ago!' Everyone thought. Tsukuyomi pushed a button and the screen started to play.

Bakugo(Arron Burr) was pacing around the room, arms behind his back and standing with great posture. "How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore-"

Bakugo's eyes twitched.

"-and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten

Spot in the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, in squalor

Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?"

"Wow, I didn't know you could rap Bakubro" Kirishima looked at him with awe. "Yeah, you should do a rap battle" Kaminari smirked seeming to ignore at how mad Bakugo became. "I would pay good money to see that!" Sero laughed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Bakugo yelled.

It then switches to Shinso(John Laurens) holding an American 10 dollar bill."The ten-dollar Founding Father without a father

Got a lot farther by working a lot harder

By being a lot smarter

By being a self-starter

By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter"

"Fourteen? It's illogical to put a barley-out-of-preteen in charge of something that big," Aizawa's students can barely write a decent essay. "Shouta, we're literally teaching kids to be heroes, a job where they put their lives one the line, that's probably more illogical than putting a 14 year old in charge" Midnight said, raising an eyebrow. Aizawa stared her down, "you're one who made me become a teacher, plus there's a difference between learning and doing."

Shigaraki(Thomas Jefferson) stands in front of a ship watching as slaves are led inside."And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted

Away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up.

Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of

The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter".

Dabi and Toga immediately turned to Shigaraki, a shit-eating grin growing on their face. Shigaraki wished he killed them the moment he met them. "Shut up" his bloodlust burned brighter as the two idiots tried to fake innocence. "We didn't even say anything," Toga said in a sing-song voice. "Yeah, all I was going to say was that you now know what to do if villainy doesn't work out", Dabi barely dodged Shigaraki's hand.

Kurogiri(James Madison) walked through the remains of a town that once was lively.

"Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned

Our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain

Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain

And he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain"

Shigaraki was so confused, he knew it was Kurogiri because of his voice but he still didn't know what he looked like even though he didn't have his quirk in this universe. It was like his brain couldn't (or wouldn't) process it. He looked around and realized that he wasn't the only one who was confused, but why? Why can they see him but not see him?