Say My Name

"Ok I think I fixed it" Tsuku said to everyone. "Finally" Uraraka sighed in relief. Tsuku pressed the button, but instead of changing the universe it fast-forward the universe. Tsuku quickly stopped it. Tsuku sighed and when back to fixing the controller while most of the class looked sad.

It as the screen shows Izuku on a roof ready to jump until a demon stopped her.

"WHAT HAPPENED" everyone yelled at Tsuku wanting to know why she was going to commit suicide. She put her hands up and said "I don't know much, but Izuku found out that her father got someone else to love" Tsuku said and when back to fixing the controller.

"So Midoriya's father got over the death of his wife and is fucking someone else." Midnight said. "Language, there are children here" Aizawa said as her covered Eri's ears while Mic covered Kota's ears. "So I can't say bad words but Bakugo can" Midnight complained." I gave up on him" Aizawa said. "Either way, the demon wants to be free and the only way to do that is for the living to say his name three times." Tsuku said.

"You could use a buddy
Don't you want a pal?" The demon said trying to stop her from jumping.

"Yes I do! Yes I do!" The demon said in a girly voice.

"Girl, the way I see it
Your daddy should be leavin'
And you should stick around" the demon said but turned away from her"And kill him!" The demon said fast.

"Deku would never do that!" Uraraka said while Iida nodded in agreement.

"What?" Izuku said and looked at the demon with wide eyes.

"Nothing." The demon said nervously.

"So, Izuku, don't end yourself
Defend yourself
Daddy is the one you should maim" the demon gently hold Izuku's hands.
"Together we'll exterminate, assassinate"

"This guy is crazy!" Kaminari said. "He is a demon soooo..." Tsuku said. "That's fair" Kaminari said.

"No!" Izuku said taking her hand away from the demon.

"The finer points can wait
But first you gotta say my name!" The demon said.

"Go ahead and jump but that won't stop him" the demon said while pointing at the edge.

'Its true' Todoroki thought 'you can't stop anyone if you are gone'

"Here you got a solid plan B option
I can bring your daddy so much pain" the demon pointed at himself.

"All you gotta do is say my name" the demon pulled Izuku away from the edge.

Everyone sighed in relief that Izuku can't jump.

"Girl, just say it three times in a row" the demon put up three fingers up.

"And you won't believe how far I'll go" his eyes glowed with twisted determination.

"I'm on the bench, but Coach—
Just put me in the game" the demon said dressed up as a baseball player.

"How did he change so fast?!" Kirishima gasped.

"All you gotta do is say my name" the demon tried to persuade.

"I don't know your name." Izuku said backing away from the demon.

"Well, I can't say it. " the demon said like it was obvious.

"Demons can't say their own names?" Kota whispered to Eri "I don't know" Eri whispered back.