DHMIS 1

As Tsuku, Eri, and Kota left the screen turned on.

We see a yellow paper note on the floor with "GET CREATIVE" written on it.

Todoroki/RED GUYIzuku/YELLOW GUY,and Bakugo/DUCK GUY are all sat around the table, ready to eat.

"So we're puppets?" Todoroki asked. "I guess so" Momo said as Bakugo was in the background screaming in outrage.

A sketchbook is on the table. It opens, revealing a face.

"This gives me a very weird vibe and I don't like it." Ashido said.

"What's your favorite idea?" everyone looks at the sketchbook "Mine is being creative!"

"How do you get the idea?" Izuku asked it.

"I just try to think creatively! Now when you look at this orange, tell me please, what do you see?"the sketchbook asked the others.

"It's just a boring old orange!" Bakugo said.

"No yelling, no bad language? This is a miracle" Kirishima joked. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MEAN" Bakugo yelled.

"Maybe to you, but not to me. I see a silly face!" The sketchbook said as the orange grew a face.

"Wow!" Izuku said with awe.

"Walking along and smiling at me." The orange then grew legs and starred walking in place as he smiled at the sketchbook.

"I don't see what you mean!" Bakugo said.

"You need more creativity" Kaminari said as Sero nodded in agreement. "I HAVE CREATIVITY YOU FUCKERS" Bakugo yelled.

"'Cause you're not thinking creatively! So take a look at my hair." The Sketchbook opens, it has a bunch of colored lines on his head "I use my hair to express myself."

"That sounds really boring." Todoroki said.

"Todoroki is blunt in this world too" Uraraka giggled.

"I use my hair to express myself." The sketchbook repeated, ignoring Todoroki.

"OOF Todoroki you going to take that disrespect?" Kaminari said, Todoroki shrugged.

Now everyone is looking at the window to the sky outside. The Sketchbook points to it with a pencil.

"Now, when you stare at the clouds in the sky, don't you find it exciting?" The sketchbook asked.

All except Sketchbook said "No."

"Tough crowd to teach creativity" Midnight said.

"Come on, take another look!" The sketchbook said.

Sketchbook takes out a magnifier and starts looking at them, telling them to "get creative".

"Oh wait!" Izuku said

The clouds on the sky starts forming figures as they say them.

"I can see a hat! I can see a cat! I can see a man with a baseball bat! I can see a dog! I can see a frog! I can see a ladder leaning on a log!" Bakugo and Izuku said.

"Is this like a children's show?" Momo asked "I don't know, if it was why did Tsuku not want Eri and Kota to watch it?" Uraraka questioned.

Now they're all looking at the notepad on the table.